AI Generated Images for people that cannot do art

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

Eh, we really need one. Or else Hass would have nothing to do anymore in the future.

So, Trump got banned on twitter because he constantly violated the twitter rules.

This 1984 now?

4t57yv.jpg

Anyway :

OIP.YV2RxJuvt2CqiiR9qCq5gwHaE8

craiyon_091046_The_Gladiator_Russel_Crowe.png

These types of images offend Crni Vuk so they will all go here from now on. If you post Craiyon/AI images elsewhere you will be banned from NMA forever.

craiyon_204120_Dexter_hunts_down_and_kills_jack_the_ripper_after_traveling_through_time.png
download (39).jpg
download (38).jpg
download (37).jpg
download (18).jpg
download (21).jpg
download (16).jpg
download (13).jpg
download (28).jpg

We should have make a popular youtube channel that draw enough attention, so that big corp can sent us DALL E 2 invite link to try that masterpiece. Instead of this watered down mess of algorithm version.

People are so negative about everything these days. I fucking hate you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was mostly gibberish to me. Try typing it out instead of doing talk-to-type.

Ok then how about this type words spelled out normally to where I know what the fuck you are saying I am dyslexic you are making my life harder. Just type it out gay/nay it is breaking my fucking brain.

craiyon_175445_OCD_Moderator_goes_insane.png

Isha_Fallout_New_Vegas_in_Unreal_Engine_5_35854a7b-c80d-4784-8714-8a3e2ea0585b.png

I was invited to get bunch of try on how MidJourney AI works.

I typed "Fallout New Vegas in Unreal Engine 5". Not bad eh?

"3 story A frame house in arts crafts art nouveau style in a lush garden"

creature_one_3_story_A_frame_house_in_arts_crafts_art_nouveau_s_a93e1f63-f8d6-4c71-a25d-4ec7de2d1322.png

Things i learned:
- Simple prompt sentence would just work than over complicated one
- Sometimes the AI might take your prompt too literally

"interior of a living room in chile's marble cave, white sofa, narrow window, natural diffused light, realistic, cinematic, --ar 2:1"

nesaf1952_interior_of_a_living_room_in_chiles_marble_cave_white_88625a3b-59f3-433f-927d-4b18510428c2.png

"Photorealistic beautiful fantasy forest with bloom and aura"

grid_0.png

grid_0.png

Oh my God, I hope I will get my DALL E 2 invite soon! :D

Back