AI Generated Images for people that cannot do art

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
9E9B9D2B-9119-48E4-8417-39260226EE7B.jpeg

I'm trying to trick the robot into being racist.

" Forest moon connected to earth with huge vines, alien architecture, future genetically modified trees, cinematic+detailed+universal+distant planets, photo real, Craig Mullins 8k -- 16:9"

willt777_forest_moon_connected_to_earth_with_huge_vines_alien_a_66e27cd0-d49b-4665-a767-152ba6beac48.png

"The moon melting like ice cream, dripping on the horizon cinematic+detailed+universal"

willt777_the_moon_melting_like_ice_cream_dripping_on_the_horizo_c00ccf38-41d6-4035-b00b-2c9dc7837118.png

"Cemetery gates open, dark graveyard, fog, tombstones surrounding the gates, micro detail, ultra-realistic, atmospheric lighting, environment, purple flames on burning braziers, --w 4800 --h 2800"

JonnyBush_cemetery_gates_open_dark_graveyard_fog_tombstones_sur_dae964b5-def9-4e12-8360-bf0a382e7688.png

If you like abstract

"mandala of 3d cubes and a colosal tree with a bioluminescence insects. underwater. octane render. with touches of orange and red. -"

MigMac_mandala_of_3d_cubes_and_a_colosal_tree_with_a_biolumines_387b2cbc-2111-43e6-834e-8ac56e8f1e30.png

Last edited:
"The Virgin and The Chad"

(DALL E 2)

xon21fymw8d91.jpg

"A dog and a cat signing peace agreement"

(DALL E 2)

fa5aji7js9d91.png

e0pduyjjs9d91.png

35na8nvjs9d91.png

craiyon_170036_big_boobs_on_a_guys_face_while_playing_bounce_bounce.png

Craiyon is just some free thing. The one Eissa uses is for special people. I can do my own art but I don't want to. I don't want to waste any more money on brush pens or paper to boost my ego.

View attachment 23949

Craiyon is just some free thing. The one Eissa uses is for special people. I can do my own art but I don't want to. I don't want to waste any more money on brush pens or paper to boost my ego.
Lol ok, ego is big enough. So you just need a mad imagination and it returns weird pics, cool. I know eissa is doing the adds for that Dall E aka Dali or Avida Dollars (anagram) as the surrealists nicknamed Salvador Dali.

Lol ok, ego is big enough. So you just need a mad imagination and it returns weird pics, cool. I know eissa is doing the adds for that Dall E aka Dali or Avida Dollars (anagram) as the surrealists nicknamed Salvador Dali.
For me it is more about seeing what it generates with my braindroppings.

That looks like something out of [in the style of] Arx Fatalis.

Still need to play that one.

For me it is more about seeing what it generates with my braindroppings.

Yeah exactly. That's what I meant. It doesn't cost, very little effort besides a warped sense of humour. Say the magic words, check out the results.

That looks like something out of [in the style of] Arx Fatalis.

I had ' Dark Messiah ' which was ok, not great. Arkane studios are said to be another under the thumb of Bethesda .

Back