AI Generated Images for people that cannot do art

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Asked for Todd Howard dancing in the rain..
download (17).jpeg

it's amazingly accurate! 10/10!

Then there's this.
Screenshot_20220828-224915_Chrome.jpg

I think this AI stuff will wear off quickly. People are playing around with it right now and all that but it will be just another tool.

Yeah. I think this internet thing is a fad too personally. I hope in twenty years it gets replaced with Outernet.

Who knows. Maybe those art-programms will put everyone in the creative business out of work? Or it will shake things up a bit. Or it will wear of over time when they realise the short comings and limitations of it. But I doubt it will be all doom and gloom with this AI. Not to mention that the creative business really sucks already big time. 90% of the artists out there are like working them self to death in a predatory industry that gives no fuck on anything. Honestly when I was still working in graphic design with easily weeks where you had regularly 12-13 hour days? I was thinking to my self, what human being feels ok with this? It just sucks.

It seems like Walpknut does alright due to working in graphic design. That way you work for corporations that have money.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like Walpknut does alright due to working in graphic design.
*Shrugs* Good for him, I guess?

Still it's a shitty industry here and there is a lot of questionable stuff going on, from keeping people as interns for ages with low pay to crunch hours for weeks and months with no end. It's not something you grow old in. That much I can tell you.

Who knows. Maybe those art-programms will put everyone in the creative business out of work? Or it will shake things up a bit. Or it will wear of over time when they realise the short comings and limitations of it. But I doubt it will be all doom and gloom with this AI. Not to mention that the creative business really sucks already big time. 90% of the artists out there are like working them self to death in a predatory industry that gives no fuck on anything. Honestly when I was still working in graphic design with easily weeks where you had regularly 12-13 hour days? I was thinking to my self, what human being feels ok with this? It just sucks.
Poor Crni. I can feel his rage.

It is an interesting idea but I still would much rather be an artist myself. It is not just for the same of having images of ideas I have in my mind, I commission enough, but also the feeling of accomplishment that comes with it.
That is one of the reasons why I want to be able to draw so much, to feel to have some kind of purpose to my life.

I wish so much Crni that I had continued with 3D, it was probably the one class I did like at media design.

Back