Do you like RPG's or just Fallout?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pizza

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
I've tried to play Wasteland 1 many times, but even with the remaster, the old-fashioned sensibilities get to me. Maybe I'll find a way to get through it. But for me, the game is just a few years too early for me.
It's why Fallout 1 fits me rather well, it's essentially the same type of game but a lot easier to manage.
Wasteland always makes me feel directionless.

Wasteland 2 and 3 on the other hand are much more playable and I need to put more hours in both.

I can't argue with that. I did look at the Wasteland remaster but passed on it. I cannot comment on the gameplay, but for once it was it's very old fashioned look that put me off. I've noticed a few people on here say the same thing. They have a decent computer but have reverted to playing older games as it's a case of Deja Vu, it has all become a bit too samey (if that is a word).

I could not make it through Vegas but I could if I tried. I hate looking up shit though.
W2 must be played with the restoration mod. W3 must be played with a friend.

All three are good games. They were my first cRPGs after finally beating Fallout 1 and 2 for the first time. Felt natural. I only played 1 because 2 came with a free copy of 1 and I was like well shit that means I gotta play it first right?

Wasteland 1 is great for its time but if you want to play it now and beat it under 80-100 hours or without restarting or retraining a bunch of Rangers, follow Per Joiner's guide.

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut was pretty decent. It felt like a soft-reboot seeing as it has a very similar plot to the first game and mostly rehashes those events but it's just a revenge story in a way.

Wasteland 3 is great. I want inXile to make more RPGs like this. Sure, it's got issues and blahblahblah shut the fuck up. It's fun, it's good, it's post-apocalyptic. I want inXile to make a Fallout game with Josh Sawyer now okay? I'm sorry, Josh, but hopefully this time people won't saying Obsidian is phoning it in and not giving a fuck :/

Back