Are shots to testicles really funny?

SorgFall

Still Mildly Glowing
I was furious that the groin shot was out and was one of the people who complained about this the most.

But now I'm starting to think a bit more mature...are shots to testicles really funny? They more seem gross....

I enjoy to give them...a super sledge to some kids balls seems fair enough, after all kids can scratch you with their dirty fingers, or throw rocks at you...would you prefer the Bozar at point blank. :roll:

As they knock down enemies most of the time... Yes, funny and very useful.

Even from the very beginning, I always thought of Fallout's crotch shots as a bit juvenile, but I was as upset as anyone to see them go, because they always made a fight more personal. An unarmed or melee groin hit just seemed a fitting tactic in a wasteland where the only fair fight is one you're winning, and in ranged, it was the ultimate "fuck you." I usually didn't ever use them unless the combatant I was using it against had really, really asked for it.

I'm not an aggressive guy by any means, but put in a Fallout situation, I'd like to think that yeah-- you pick up my dropped gun and use it to kill my dog, I'm making it a point to shoot you in the penis.

They are very useful, but I don't prefer shooting to the groin. I personally get that feeling of nausea when thinking about hurting one's genitalia, even if that was of the Super Mutant in the video game.
But Morpheus and Lieutenant deserved it in the first game.
In the second, however, many, many more people did...

Considering the comments that the afformentioned goons say when you shoot them in the doodads, yes.
I miss the funny comments in the later games.

But can't you do groin shots on a woman too? So it wouldn't be a "shot to the testicles".

It's a great place to hit Ian when he refuses to move to a spot where he won't shoot you in the back.

For some reason, in all of my playthroughs of Fallout, I was shot in the back many more times by Tycho, than by Ian.

I've had more problems with Marcus killing the rest of my companions with his minigun. Cassidy will run out of ammo, run up to the enemy and start punching them, then Marcus cuts right through him with a burst of bullets.

They aren't in 3 or New Vegas. In fact, the whole targeting system from previous games isn't present.
You get that slow motion thingy, V.A.T.S. though.

Even Marcellus was aiming at balls.

20kas9l.jpg

Back