Awaken Mod Help Thread (possible spoilers)

• Thread starter Thread starter Awaken Help
  • Start date Start date
A

Awaken Help

Link: Awaken (with 1.41d multi-lang)

---------------------------

Vault-Tec:
Awaken (Fallout Tactics)
Author: Vault-Tec
Release:
~2011
Copyright: Bethesda Softworks LLC.
----------------
"War, war never changes..." News of the victory over the Master, his army, and the ruined bases in the north had long since died down. After 30 years of relative peace, the shadow of a threat hangs over people again. Ghouls, fearing their complete extinction gather their own army, under an unnamed leader, humans - must become slaves! People were not left deaf. In addition to the Brotherhood of Steel, a new military organization appears in this area: "Soldiers of Hope".

January 1, 2191. The doors of Vault #32 have opened, but the Overseer is in no hurry to announce this publicly. Only a select few are chosen to the surface in order to find a safe place for the settlement and deployment of the G.EC.K.. Unfortunately, none of those who left have returned, and the worst part is that the next one is you.

• Install Fallout Tactics 1.27.
  • Install Awaken mod
  • Install patch 1.4 (for US)
  • Install Unofficial patch 1.41d (for US)

Compilation (Installer)

• Install Fallout Tactics 1.27.
  • Install Unofficial Patch Plus (optional).
  • Install this mod.
  • - Launch game from the mod shortcut.
  • Added HRP 1.0 by Mash.
  • Improved icons.
  • Does not overwrite the original game (Installation to subfolder).

Awaken Help said:
Hello,

This thread is intended to help with your Awaken issues as well as point you to useful past Awaken-related threads.

FT Awaken patch 1.41 http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51380 http://atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=80008

Awaken bugfixes http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50374

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t know how to complete the quest about the protection of the farm near barter town. What am i supposed to do'

And after going to the biocenter what should i do?

Tanks

Re: Awaken

Zeal said:
I don´t know how to complete the quest about the protection of the farm near barter town. What am i supposed to do?
when you enter the house, a bunch of raiders should attack, just kill em, and then return to the ranger who gave you this job

Zeal said:
And after going to the biocenter what should i do?
look around, loot everything that gets into your hands :) look for a computer to search for a place to be settled by the vault-citizens
(and to get out of the BRC you will need a rope, so dont get scared that the exit grid doesnt appear from the begining)

Fallout Awaken mod help ?

Hello,

three questions about awaken mod :

- where can I find Luccio (quest in New Chicago : "find and arrest Luccio" ?

- what are the parts needed for the train in silent trains ? I've got the engine (found at the Raider's) but when I give it to Garry, nothing happens ? I've got no idea on where to search :?

- how can I work for the brotherhood ? I've got gisbourne with me, but the high elder doesn't tell me anything, as well as the guy in power armor near the starting elevator (forgot his name)... (the mouth icon appears, but nothing happens)

thx in advance for your help

1 - in another city

2 - look for them in ... cities (yes cities :P or maybe not only cities, look for them everywhere)

3 - it means you havent done something before they want to speak to you... or something broke (some trigger errors or anything) in the mod

anyway as you can see im not going to help now anyone to complete any quest :roll: its just beacuse i:
- dont wanna make the game easier
- i dont like spoilers :P
- maybe someone else will know how to do it

Hello!

Warning! maybe SPOILERS!

1. In a city you know from the start (look carefully)
2. Hint:: there are 3 of them!
3. Himt: You cant work for SoH and BoS at the same time!
(Thats one of the things, I disliked the most ....)

Greetings
Jona

Awaken Mod Help

Whenever I go to Necroplis I cannot perform any actions. The ghouls get round after round of beating on me and I Cant fight back. I have the quest to deliver the weapons here but cant do anything since i get never get to take ANY action at all. Any help would be appreciated

Fallout - Awaken (Spoilers inside)

greetings ;)

i stumbled over Awaken few days ago and startet playing it
i got the latest english patch but i stumble over some problems here

- at burning city you get the quest to deal with the deathclaw after finding the slaughtered husband of Tess .. no matter what i do after i visit the cave the 2nd time to deal with that puppy my char can`t move at all .. no immobile etc it just cant move
when i kill the deathclaw first time i come there i cant finish the quest sumhow the kill does not "count"

-in Rampart you get a quest to deliver 50 pounds of weapons to necropolis ...

when i visit necropolis without the weapons in my inventory the ghouls are kind and friendly .. but as soon as i have the weapons with me they start shooting at me

-at oasis i dealt with the tribals helping the highway men getting rid of that apes ..
but when talking to the merchants i get a quest to kill the radskorpions by luring them in the tribal camp .. those radscorpions won`t show up at all .. i searched the entire map deeply with no finding

i searched around the forum and stumbled over the question asking how to get those 3 trainparts .. one of the developers suggestet to take a look at merchants and a town you know right from the start .. thats oasis when im correct but i searched the whole map and spoke to everyone possible with no result :(

i hope i dont have to start all over again to do the quests in the correct "order" :( so any help with this would be nice

ok i got that rampart thingie done ;) (stupid me)

there is still one trainpart missing *begs for help*

found one at military base and the other in the SoH base when im right

Hi, first time posting 'ere

I also need one part

I have two reactor parts (fusion batteries), (found one at the old factory, and one on the mutant leader noah)

and the engine part (on the raiders leader, cant remember the name)

But, I need one... Please, can someone send me a private message and tell me the location of the third part? Ive been searching for weeks now... :!:

Sarge, you said you found a part at the SoH base, where? I can't find it...

- Crunchy

when i`m right i got it from a named dude that was located north east of the SoH base (upper right corner in a building on the ground).. i went in after they attacked the BoS base and just killed everything that moved .. including that dude that dropped the part
i think it was SoH base for sure;)

you got the part from the old factory .. how did you get there ? i scoutet the whole map (every piece revealed) and did not find it :(

Nevermind, found the last part

I found it in vault 32

lowest floor, in the room with the lockers, theres a computer part there... It's in one of the lockers

Completed the mod now...

Sarge:

If you are a member of the SoH, talk to the mutant leader at the military base, he will send you on a mission to the old factory

oh well the problem is i killed anything that moved as i mentioned above ;)

are you certain that computerpart ain`t the part you need to help the technichian repair that vault computer ?

Yup, the computer part is for the train...

I have some other questions:

Can you do missions for the briotherhood, other than saving gismourne (or whatever his name is)

If not, is it possible to get your hands on a power armor?

How many people are there that you can get to join you?

I got:
Gismourne
Tess
Quentin
And that worthless tribal fella

Anyone else? Any super mutants or ghouls?

well i did it all alone without any team members .. lone wolf ..
but thx for the tip with that computerpart .. i should march out and beat those glowing ones asap ;)

Awaken Mod, stuck on BRC

Hey all,
I just got the Awaken mod and have been playing it for awhile now. I think its great, but I got stuck on this one quest.
I headed to an area called BRC (its a vault-type area that has two rooms full of robots) and I was supposed to go inside and gather info from some terminal. Well, I got inside, and killed some guy called Malcolm and all his robot bodyguards. After that, a 150 second self-destruct countdown was initiated. Then I went up to the terminal in that room and completed the quest.
Now Im not sure if this is some sort of bug, but there doesn't seem to be any sort of exit grid throught the whole level!
I tried destroying the terminal, but the countdown doesnt stop. I read all the holodisks I collected, and tried using all skills on the terminal before, and after I destroyed it.

Please, if anybody has beaten this mod, or have beaten this mission, tell me how to get out of BRC after I kill Malcolm, because I die everytime the countdown ends.

Also, Im sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Im a newbie and I just put this thread where I thought it should be.

Run out the way you came in, there is an exit grid its just consealed by the wall and shadows. Try going to the general area where you started(raider camp) and run along the wall.

Oh I see what I had to do.
I had to pick up a rope on the floor of the cave above the Junkers.
Then the exit grid shows up.
Thanx for help.

Back