BOS: Well, at LEAST they let me...

Kadu

First time out of the vault
Bang that hooker Ruby as Nadia for 10 caps. Wouldn't have felt anything like the Fallout world unless I had the option to do that. The controller even vibrated!

So you bought the game because the prostitute sex had rumble feature that Fallout 2 didn't huh.

Actually, I bought the game because I don't let others influence my judgement over whether a game sucks or doesn't suck. I'm the final judge of that. Just because someone else doesn't like it, doesn't mean I won't. :) True, the game may be less than.. uh.. less than bad. There are still parts of it that do stay true to the Fallout universe.

And yes, having sex with the prostitute does raise the standing of the game IMHO. The rumble feature is more like a bonus.

I think you need to lighten up a bit, bud.

And you had to snort two bags of coke before you knew it would fuck up your life too huh?

Well, can't say we didn't warn you.

But still you are the one who spent 50$ to give virtual money on a virtual hooker and to feel his controller rumble?

Oi! Rosh! Over to you!
*Whistles and takes great interest in his fingernails*

*chuckles*

I don't know what else can be said that hasn't already :twisted:

Well ok... I guess there is one thing...

50$ and 10 caps just to hang with a virtual hooker.... I'm surprised that wasn't the games sales pitch. :?

Kadu said:
Bang that hooker Ruby as Nadia for 10 caps. Wouldn't have felt anything like the Fallout world unless I had the option to do that. The controller even vibrated!

Makes me want to reach through my LAN port and strangle you.

And someone cue Rosh, he really would enjoy this.

I can't believe how seriously all of you are taking this thread. =/ It was a joke.

Yeah, I did spend $50 dollars for a game none of you liked. I don't see how that gives you the freedom to flame me for no reason. I like Fallout, just like the rest of you. I'm also angry that Fallout 3 has a very slim chance of ever getting completed, but I also don't go around picking fights with people who just meant to have a little fun. If you people have a problem, I think the best course of action is for you to just not listen. You're angry about the game sucking, don't take it out on me.

Please, and I mean this in the most sincere way I can possible say it, grow up.

Yep. When the moron realizes that nobody is on his side he yells
I can't believe how seriously all of you are taking this thread. =/ It was a joke.
and

what forum doesn't have one of these :D

And BTW: what made you think we were serious? I for one was laughing my ass off at you.

LOL

On my side for what? I make a joke and everyone jumps on me? Tell me, exactly, what it is I said that made everyone hate me? That for a moment I actually liked this game? That it had some likeness of Fallout in it regardless of how bad it is? Oh! Oh! Or maybe it was the part about finding it funny that I could get laid by a hooker 10 minutes in to the game.. eh.. and I found it funny that the controller vibrated to "enhance" the effect?

You know what? I could degrade all of you the way you are degrading me over a simple statement meant out of good will... but that doesn't solve anything other than proving that I am as blood thirsty as you all seem to be.

You aren't worth the time.

Kadu said:
Tell me, exactly, what it is I said that made everyone hate me? That for a moment I actually liked this game? That it had some likeness of Fallout in it regardless of how bad it is? Oh! Oh! Or maybe it was the part about finding it funny that I could get laid by a hooker 10 minutes in to the game.. eh.. and I found it funny that the controller vibrated to "enhance" the effect?

All of that and more. Even your nick makes me want to put my fingers in my throat and puke your ass goodbye! Now you go sit ON TOP of your controller, you put that stick right up where you like it best and you go vibrating for all I care! :twisted:

You aren't worth the time.

And you're not worthy of mine. PUT THIS THREAD IN THE VATS WHERE IT BELONGS! :twisted:

Kadu said:
Actually, I bought the game because I don't let others influence my judgement over whether a game sucks or doesn't suck. I'm the final judge of that. Just because someone else doesn't like it, doesn't mean I won't. :) True, the game may be less than.. uh.. less than bad. There are still parts of it that do stay true to the Fallout universe.

Hey, I've heard from many, many people that dog shit tastes bad. Perhaps there's some in your yard right now.

I stepped in to the wrong fucking forum.

This is, in itself, a joke. To think I expected more from a community of gamers I thought was much like me. You can't take a joke, yet you attempt to make them using me as a scape goat for something as bullshit as this. I'm glad Rosh or none of the other moderator's here joined this thread. None of you HERE in this thread do NMA justice at all. I enjoy coming to this site, but having the moderator's tarnish that image any more than you have would warrant no return.

For everyone else out there that can take a joke, I take pity on you if you ever decide to try and make one.

As for everyone right here, get a fucking clue.

I can't believe someone would come in here knowing how we feel about Fo:BOS & not expect the reaction recieved. You paid $50 & got screwed twice. Good for you man.

Ok, before this gets vatted, i'll say this.
The single driving issue here is that you brought yourself seeming like a prime individual to play FOBOS (ie moron) and since we have seen people who do buy the game for the reasons you gave, we obviously flame your ass instantly for invading the forum.
Only after that you go all "jeezuz guys its a joke you dumbasses", and it certainly does nothin' to lighten us up.

We are a bunch of cynical bastards, and always expect the worst kind of scum to surface.

Lets drop the whole fucking affair. It ain't worth starting a flamefest over.

Here's the thing.... Liking/loving the Fallout universe and liking FO:BOS are two mutually exclusive things. That's like saying you loved your dead grandmother and then pissing all over her grave.

Back