Brian Fargo considers Kickstarter for Wasteland 2

Brother None said:
Ardent said:
They actually have two projects going at the moment. Find it in reply to question 4.

I know, Three, if you include the assisting work they're doing on the Wheel of Times series. If I recall correctly, their second project isn't too big, but it might be something I don't know of. That's why they need more on their plate.

Their second project could be that original IP XBLA game Feargus Urqhart talked about last year?

As far as I know, yes. But it could also be the next big Square Enix project, so y'know, I'm not much help here.

PS: come to think of it, Wheel of Time is probably canceled or delayed by now.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's reading around here too. :p

A Wasteland 2 like the original is what I'd totally would spend money on.

I'm right in the middle of Wasteland, and I love it.
If he really does this "old school vibe" as proper, it would be beyond awesome.

Guiltyofbeingtrite said:
I want fans to know that a new Wasteland would be complete old school vibe and made with input from gamers. Made the gamers way.

*sheds single tear*

Oh dear god let this happen!

Reading of Brian Fargo being a big douche in "Making of Fallout, part 1", combined with his Matt Chat video interviews, convinced me that he's just an opportunist.

Enthusiasm waning.

shihonage said:
Reading of Brian Fargo being a big douche in "Making of Fallout, part 1", combined with his Matt Chat video interviews, convinced me that he's just an opportunist.

Enthusiasm waning.

He also came across poorly in the recent Matt Chat with Peter Oliphaunt regarding Stonekeep. I don't think I dislike the guy on a personal level, but I don't think he's a good manager.

Back