Classic Fallout games animated Gifs - STILL BEING UPDATED!!!!

I will pay you 8 Dollars if you get all animations from:
x8
F2money.png

- Nicole from Fallout 1 is the head of Followers of the Apocalypse.
- Katja from Fallout 1 is a scavenger living in the Boneyard and is a permanent compaion.

Thanks! :)

Shit, I'll even send it through Paypal if it's too much trouble.

x8 View attachment 22333

- Katja from Fallout 1 is a scavenger living in the Boneyard and is a permanent compaion.

Here you go. I edited Nicole's blinking talking heads so they don't blink 10x per second (which is how the original animations are when extracted).

Attachments

Like what? FOT has hundreds of animated sprites (that have to be extracted one by one), if there's specific stuff you would like to see, I can try to get those.
I'd like to see the death animation's by laser rifles, for me the way it looks compared to FO1 and 2 is just creepy. Seriously it looks uncanny and grotesque, almost to the point of nausea fuel!

x8 View attachment 22333

PLEASE : Do not supply Paypal details, as I have a tendency to make donations to random people.

My favourite method is to place £5 note in an airmail envelope and send it direct to an address I have chosen.

Sending money to an organised charity incurs their costs, so out of my crispy fiver 66.66 p ( pence ) goes to impoverished peebles.

I'd like to see the death animation's by laser rifles, for me the way it looks compared to FO1 and 2 is just creepy. Seriously it looks uncanny and grotesque, almost to the point of nausea fuel!
I tried to quickly get one or two of those, but unfortunately those are one of the few that use character sprites and also different overlay sprites. This means that I have to manually combine them together...
... This means that I have to extract the character sprites and the overlay sprites, then integrate each overlay "frame" into the character animation timeline (in its proper order) and then I have to manually edit the overlay frame into the right position so it's synced with the character animation. This is not hard, but very time-consuming, since the death animation usually has close to 30 frames, and I have to do that (manually) for each of them. :whatever:

So I can only do it when I have 45 minutes or so of spare time (for just one gif) instead of just 10 minutes. So it might take a while for me to have the first done, since I don't have much spare time at the moment. :puppy-dog:

Have you considered playing the animations in the editor on a blank map, and recording it?

*Custom floor tile, and chroma-keying the background as transparent?

I tried to quickly get one or two of those, but unfortunately those are one of the few that use character sprites and also different overlay sprites. This means that I have to manually combine them together...
... This means that I have to extract the character sprites and the overlay sprites, then integrate each overlay "frame" into the character animation timeline (in its proper order) and then I have to manually edit the overlay frame into the right position so it's synced with the character animation. This is not hard, but very time-consuming, since the death animation usually has close to 30 frames, and I have to do that (manually) for each of them. :whatever:

So I can only do it when I have 45 minutes or so of spare time (for just one gif) instead of just 10 minutes. So it might take a while for me to have the first done, since I don't have much spare time at the moment. :puppy-dog:
I see, and no worries take your time. There's no need to rush anything, I really appreciate it! :)

I would love to see the master talking head gif - presuming it isn't too hard/tedious/time-consuming for you to do.

Hello there, I know I asked for some animations a couple years ago.
I was wondering if I may get some animations for a Male Caucasian short hair animations.
I'm looking for some reloading animations honestly. =P
Let me know if you can, thanks in advance!

Back