Do You Believe a Facebook Post Can Inspire Change? Me Neither

Low bar to clear, but yes. Oblivion becomes downright playable with the right mods. I think the only use I ever developed for Skyrim after the single mandatory completionist run (and a single run is all I fucking cared to do) was dicking around with LoversLab shit for shiggles.
Lol. I feel ya on that note. And yet Skyrim gets treated like a damned masterpiece. I don’t see why.

I liked how they made the Empire basically Romans.

That was pretty cool.

I got nothin’ else chief. :shrug:

Lol. I feel ya on that note. And yet Skyrim gets treated like a damned masterpiece. I don’t see why.

I liked how they made the Empire basically Romans.

That was pretty cool.

I got nothin’ else chief. :shrug:

Beth has never been particularly imaginative - Imperials have always pretty much been cosmopolitan Roman expys. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Don't let Kirkbride's acid-addled rants fool you, he's not that fucking good at what he does.

Beth has never been particularly imaginative - Imperials have always pretty much been cosmopolitan Roman expys. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Don't let Kirkbride's acid-addled rants fool you, he's not that fucking good at what he does.
Yep. They just made em... Roman-er. I liked that aspect of it. Honestly I just wish Beth put some more goddamned effort into not streamlining their games. It seems like Oblivion was dumbed down from Morrowind, Skyrim from Oblivion, and the recently announced TES VI is probably gonna be even more simplified, if that’s even possible.

Or just as likely it’s Skyrim in a different setting, because why not? Aside from every reason ever.

Yep. They just made em... Roman-er. I liked that aspect of it. Honestly I just wish Beth put some more goddamned effort into not streamlining their games. It seems like Oblivion was dumbed down from Morrowind, Skyrim from Oblivion, and the recently announced TES VI is probably gonna be even more simplified, if that’s even possible.

Or just as likely it’s Skyrim in a different setting, because why not? Aside from every reason ever.

They could remove every last bit of "RPG" left in the Elder Scrolls and I don't think I'd care if they could just make swordplay not fucking garbage and magic genuinely fucking interesting. Magic in Skyrim was impressive in that it was actually MORE boring to play with than the alternatives.

Maybe you shouldn't have let that Empire collapse then?
I wouldn’t expect a fucking Celt to understand the intricacies of maintaining successful global saturation domination.

But on a serious note, it is fucking weird that that was a thing in ES lore. Just like how Molag Bal is the Prince of Rape. I wish I were kidding.

I wouldn’t expect a fucking Celt to understand the intricacies of maintaining successful global saturation domination.
Never conquered, Scotland forever. You nerds had to build a wall to keep us from shitting on your roads.
canonically barbed murdercocks (read The Real Barenziah from Daggerfall, the absolute madmen actually put that detail in. They scrubbed it from the Morrowind versions of Real Barenziah and all further on though)
Honestly can't imagine why anyone would degrade themselves as low as taking actual animal dick just because it can speak your language.

Never conquered, Scotland forever. You nerds had to build a wall to keep us from shitting on your roads.
Cept the British absorbed you into the UK after Culloden. But I’ll give you that other barb, considering it implies that you damned degenerates thought roads were meant to be shat upon.

You're confusing English and British there, bucko. And its only those dirty lowlanders that were merged with the Anglo menace.
English, British, all sounds like PROFLIGATE to me. As for the other point, fair enough actually. I’ve no response.

What I do have is a meme of Todd Howard and his fucking baby.
upload_2018-11-7_0-27-30.png

Back