Dust Devil OOC

Change to this:
Level: 1; Karma: 0; HP/Lvl: 7; XP: 0/1,000; Carry Weight: 250 lb. other than that, it looks good

ok then were ready to begin..ive thought about mixing the pnp elements with the rp elements for example the non combatitive storyline will go as an rp but then encounters and such will be delt with via the pnp rules

Hi. It's me, Joba Tett. I got banned when I didn't even do anything! It might be while before I play. I've got to talk to the admins about this :evil:

I sent an admin a message, hoping to get this over with as soon as possible, I looked through my posts and found nothing wrong. But I'm really looking forward to playing! Is my equipment good? I was thinking I could be a traveller who needed a cave to hide out in because of a storm(what area is this in?).......you know, after I got unbanned

Western_USA_v1.0.jpg

Will I get banned AGAIN if I post this map? At least then, I'd know what I got banned for! But really, I found this cool map, if it's too big, tell me and I'll edit this post with a smaller map.

I also found one that shows the east coast too! But i'll leaves this one here because it'll be more useful.

IIRC, you said that the year doesn't matter. But do you have any idea what year it is? It would help my a lot if I knew.

the year is i guess after the fall of the enclave..2 years after but i dont know what year that is exactly, we have to keep in mind that arroyo is hardly a village anymore since they got the geck and have become a city much like vault city in appearance

Back