Fallout 4 review - No Todds, no Masters

I can't play it on my phone, so I may watch it on my laptop.

I like the long videos more as I can easily re-watch them when I'm tired.
I just hook my laptop to the TV and fall asleep.

Anyway, yesterday lands me book of Mormon and today lands me this.
2016 may end on a high after all.

Just finished the video.

Honestly, he perfectly described every flaw and problem the game has and the direction Bethesda is going.

I just kinda wished he went more in dept to Bethesda shills like Matty, Lone, and that other guy he mentioned on how biased they are.

I am persuaded by his arguments.

I am REDUCING MY FALLOUT 4 score.

To....

*drum roll*

7/10

Yes, TWO WHOLE POINTS.

It's still a 4/10 for me, and that's without DLC.
Same.

There's no way that a totally bland/forgettable game would get anywhere over a 5.

The only reason people like it is because it's Triple A and has a "Fallout" sticker on it.

Same.

There's no way that a totally bland/forgettable game would get anywhere over a 5.

The only reason people like it is because it's Triple A and has a "Fallout" sticker on it.
I don't use scores for my own review-like assessments but my general assessment is still "Not recommended".

Though I'll be able to throw even more vitroil at 4 more often with the overall product and DLCs in mind.

EDIT:
I am persuaded by his arguments.

I am REDUCING MY FALLOUT 4 score.

To....

*drum roll*

7/10

Yes, TWO WHOLE POINTS.
Drop 1/2 more points here and you'll gain even more credibility here.

I just kinda wished he went more in dept to Bethesda shills like Matty, Lone, and that other guy he mentioned on how biased they are.
I don't think he needs to go into detail on those shills. A simple "Fuck them" is more than enough to sum up how useless and corrupt they are.

Last edited:
To be honest, with DLC, the game becomes a 3 for me.
The DLC actively breaks the game in every possible way. It's just awful.

To be honest, with DLC, the game becomes a 3 for me.
The DLC actively breaks the game in every possible way. It's just awful.
IDK. bethesda should make Far Harbor in the first place and elaborate and enlarge it to a size of a proper bethesda game instead of piece of rushed DLC. (not even addon-sized)
I'm telling it since the release of F3: Point Lookout and never tire of doing it until bugthesda finally understand this simple truth.

Far Harbor and automatron were the only DLCs I actually liked. The story in Automatron was kind of awful, but I appreciated the fact it was there (plus I like the idea of countless robot companions).

I did absolutely not like his treatment of Dark Souls 2, not even dedicating it a video but crapping on it at every opportunity, but this video is great!

I agree here Nuka world was literally destorying the lore and the game that the game prsent already. It was very silly and kinda of ruined it. I kinda though now what the fuck is cannon or whatever. Is the main character a golryified reaider where they always that well i guess you could say that made you think however when you literally spend the whloe game creating settlement only to destory them whats going on. Well nevermind

@CerberusGate

I wouldn't have played it a 100 hours if I didn't like it enough to play that much time. The difference is I played 100 hours of it (including DLC) versus 400 hours of its predecessors without DLC.

I wouldn't trust to a journalist that drops and ups the scores for various reasons.

yes, god forbid we change our opinion.

I agree here Nuka world was literally destorying the lore and the game that the game prsent already. It was very silly and kinda of ruined it. I kinda though now what the fuck is cannon or whatever. Is the main character a golryified reaider where they always that well i guess you could say that made you think however when you literally spend the whloe game creating settlement only to destory them whats going on. Well nevermind

I think the presumed canon would be he/she tried to appease the Raiders for as long as possible before realizing there was no convincing them otherwise.

Last edited:
Love that clip of Matty praising the dialogue system...

the same system that the creator of the game said was a mistake.

I loved that clip of that guy praising shadows entering a room when he opens and closed the door. Bethesda shills will really praise anything that Daddy Bethesda gives them.

Oh and I like that moment where Caption debunked that whole "New Vegas has nothing interesting to see when exploring" thing people say about NV.

Back