Fallout 76 announced!

I'm willing to bet that Bethesda didn't give two shits about the details on that trailer and just put stuff that is recognizable to people who played the games without giving it a thought.

That is pretty much my opinion as well and now some of them, the die hard "investigator" or analyst types are looking for deeper meaning or hidden clues in this trailer because they take the designers of it to be more cleverer that they probably really are.

The only 'clues' I believe to be intentional were the date on the Pip-Boy, the song associated with West Virginia, and the fact that there was a recent party for "Reclamation Day". That's pretty much as deep as it goes in my mind.

The pipboy 500 rads thing looks like a typical case where a 3d modeler made and placed a thing in orthogonal orientation, because that is generally the easiest way to work, and then no one adjusted. ...which appears to be that youtube commenter's suspicion.

They should make something like this for The Age of Decadence. A nice shoot em up. Come on Bethesda, it's one of the better RPG titles out there..

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't there already a combat-focused Age of Decadence spin-off? Dungeon Rats?
Anyway, please use the edit-button instead of double posting.

It's two different guys, bro. They just too lazy to apply some avatar image.

Forum should give every new or non-avatar user a random image by default. That would be nice.

The only 'clues' I believe to be intentional were the date on the Pip-Boy, the song associated with West Virginia, and the fact that there was a recent party for "Reclamation Day". That's pretty much as deep as it goes in my mind.

It doesn't matter to the YT hype beasts that over-analyze a 30 second teaser in a 10-15 min vid.

YTer: "WHAT is the significance of the flying creature? IS IT MOTHMAN? <Launch into 10 min lore video about the history of Mothman even though the creature clearly has the physiology of a bat>."

It doesn't matter to the YT hype beasts that over-analyze a 30 second teaser in a 10-15 min vid.

YTer: "WHAT is the significance of the flying creature? IS IT MOTHMAN? <Launch into 10 min lore video about the history of Mothman even though the creature clearly has the physiology of a bat>."

What if the looks of said critter is but a ploy of mothman to confuse its foes?

Back