Fallout 76: E3 Trailer

They seem to have realize their t-65 Power piece of shit armor was dumb and are putting more emphasis on the classic T-51.
One thing I notiched is that the Vault Dweller in the trailer puts on the armor manually, it was bulky but there wasn't much of an indication of the Fallout 4 style PA.

They seem to have realize their t-65 Power piece of shit armor was dumb and are putting more emphasis on the classic T-51.
One thing I notiched is that the Vault Dweller in the trailer puts on the armor manually, it was bulky but there wasn't much of an indication of the Fallout 4 style PA.

You have my full support to badmouth Bethesda´s Fallout. But not for that. The T-60 is absolutely fantastic.

Art_of_Fo4_T-60_power_armor_CA.jpg

Looks like a Fallout 4 spin-off though I am worried on what I've read about 76's sandbox being supposedly their largest (again...). I guess more is gonna be less again.
You have my full support to badmouth Bethesda´s Fallout. But not for that. The T-60 is absolutely fantastic.

Art_of_Fo4_T-60_power_armor_CA.jpg
I have to disagree. T-60 is just a lazy retool of T-45 that actively contradicts prior lore by having it be the supposedly superior pre-War PA to T-51 even if it has design flaws akin to T-45 (whereas prior lore established why T-51b was an improvement over prior PA).

I see the Greenbriar Hotel...a location in West Virgina that doubles a safe place for the government to continue on in case of a disaster. As for the T-60, it's fine if you head canon it to an improved, post war Brotherhood upgrade for their aging T-45's but it as a pre-war model made weeks before the bombs is just a bit silly.

As for the T-60, it's fine if you head canon it to an improved, post war Brotherhood upgrade for their aging T-45's but it as a pre-war model made weeks before the bombs is just a bit silly.
Well, it's not my job to fix their dumb writting by larping it being good so... no T-60 is bad in every aspect.

Well, it's not my job to fix their dumb writting by larping it being good so... no T-60 is bad in every aspect.

Head canon? No. I won't head canon so they can write without checking prior lore to see if their shit makes sense. BEST PA SUIT EVER! Sounds like some shit a teenager would write. MY SUPERHERO IS THE STRONGEST EVER!

My favorite part of Bethesda Fallout is when you see a fully functional suit of Power Armor standing around in the middle of the street for everyone to pick up, but none of them ever have. I'm supposed to LARP that some dude left the suit there I guess recently and got capped in the bushes, or the locked door was just so super duper hard to get through, so everyone saw this badass suit but never tried to bust through and get it.

---

Well, it looks pretty. I like the influences from other Fallout games. I like Virginia. Probably going to give this separate team a chance to show us what they have before I badmouth the shit too much.

Any use of Van Buren material is a huge plus. I never had a problem with spinoffs. I have a problem with bad RPG's. If the developer makes no faux attempt at pretending the game is something it is not, I appreciate it a lot. Lets see what they say about the actual character building if there is any.

It's been years but I heard concepts like this being tossed around before actually. It took Bethesda growing to the size they are today to pull it off. They could have never made this many games at once before.

I really wish they would understand that the Fallout franchise is supposed to subvert uncritical patriotism and over-optimism, not glorify it.

Fallout's about having hope in the future regardless of everything that's happened however. Fallout 4 and 3 were both very against this idea but Fallout 76 seems like its going in a different direction in terms of theme with all of the plant life in it.

I mean honestly Fallout 76 has a lot more color in it than in 4 and 3 and its' ACTUAL color not just everything bleached out, it's what the 3d games should have looked like to start out or something.

I don't have anything against those two nice girls, but they aren't funny and they are trying too hard.

Jesus Christ ... How fucking stupid is it to let Andrew WK perform on the E3, where most of the attending folk is media journalist ... It's embarrassing to see the band rock it and the crowd just sitting there.

Would be amazing with an actual crowd, like GamesCom in Germany.

Back