Fallout: Bakersfield: red888guns teasing again

Oh man this looks promising I hope it really is a real thing, if it is, it would be one of the sexiest looking doom mods ever.

If it has an appreciable playtime, then they'd have to add more enemy varieties thn are present in Necropolis. In Fo1, we've got "feral" ghouls, armed ghouls, Super Mutants, and that's it. Children of the Cathedral too I guess, but those would be indistinguishable from armed ghouls. A work-around would be adding some of the Ghoul variants from nu-Fallout.

But really, I guess just three or four enemy variants would probably be fine for a short little project, which this would probably be (if it ever comes to fruition)

Well there are also the pig rats and mole rats (?) in the sewers Hardboiled Android.
Oh, and the Glowing Ones in the old Vault.

But so far I am not getting the impression that this will be a very long game, maybe a handful of levels, and not something the size of Fallout 1.

I mean, if it's just your typical action-focused conversion, then it doesn't really need to limit itself to the enemies from that particular area. On the other hand, if it includes actual dialogue/roleplay, I'm fine with a limited monster roster.

I mean, if it's just your typical action-focused conversion, then it doesn't really need to limit itself to the enemies from that particular area. On the other hand, if it includes actual dialogue/roleplay, I'm fine with a limited monster roster.
I get the feeling that it's going to be a pretty straight shooter, and probably a pretty short one.

...but of course this is all assuming this is an actual project under development and not just a neat little video. I think there's like no evidence at all to suggest this is a real project.

Back