Fallout BoS pictures

It may have been red in Tactics (can't really remember) but not in FO1+2 (that's a screenie there)

I just checked and in Tactics there are 4 variaties of Nuka Cola:

"Yellow Nuka Cola", which is yellow
"Nuka Cola", which is black like Coka Cola
"Classic Nuka Cola", which is black like Coka Cola
"Cherry Nuka Cola", which is red

Odin said:
Just wait untill you guys see that press video for Fbos, I trimming the size on it down..

I anticipate the new season of flames. The original trailer was nowhere near as bad. This will be very entertaining.

As for the color of the bottle, Nuka-Cola was blue in the original graphics.

"Nuka-Cola! It makes you glow!"

Not me, I've never even seen it in any stores here. Probably for the best, there's already way too many crappy energy drinks around. And nothing beats the old standard, coffee, or cherry coke.

Nuka Cola was blue, and was great for keeping awareness from dropping at night. Haven't played Tactics yet, so I don't know what color it was in it.

@Odin Press video? Isn't it a little late for this to be released? Or is it something that was already available on IPLY site?

Well yeah, Nuka Cola is blue (Or clear with a blue bottle) in Fallout 1 and 2, but in Tactics they messed it up. (One of many things that they messed up)

cherishbawls.jpg

The press video I got is something that wasn't supposed to come out, it's a pipboy movie. And believe me it only shows how much of whoring they did with the license...

Hopefully before this weekend, right now it's around 150MB (and the movie is tiny). So I want to fix it first and also take some screenshots..

I'll try to get some screenies for you later today..

calculon00 said:
I just checked and in Tactics there are 4 variaties of Nuka Cola:

"Yellow Nuka Cola", which is yellow
"Nuka Cola", which is black like Coka Cola
"Classic Nuka Cola", which is black like Coka Cola
"Cherry Nuka Cola", which is red

There was also a "Fusion Cola" which you got from a Nuka Cola delivery boy on a bike, that was a Red-orange colour IIRC

Arg

Holy Hell in a handbag.... That press video is horridly whoring. I see what you mean.

*shakes fist at interplay*

I actually had my first taste of Bawls last night, and it was surprisingly good... and yes, I am quite aware of how that sounded.

I'd never heard of BAWLS and didn't know what to make of it in the game. I figured it was just more attempts at humor on the devs' part, having a soda called BAWLS.

In chapter 3, though, when the stuff was everywhere, I started to wonder.

Back