Fallout: BoS vs Fallout 1

Well @AccountNameM I hope you're proud of yourself, because of your goddamn BoS threads you've gotten two people to try out this abomination for themselves, there's a special place for people like you in hell!

Well @AccountNameM I hope you're proud of yourself, because of your goddamn BoS threads you've gotten two people to try out this abomination for themselves, there's a special place for people like you in hell!

Bethesda should fire Pete Hines and hire him, anyone who can sell Fallout: BoS of all games to other people can sell anything. :clap:

Fallout 1 is a well recieved classic, that created a large fanbase, and is considered to have changed the direction taken by RPGs.Fallout BOS is an action game designed for console users(Targets an audience hoping they wouldn't play the originals), with little to no Roleplaying, and could easily be a mobile game. You simply cannot compare the two, comparing it to FO4 would probably provide better results.
* Better gameplay
That is very subjective. I personally prefer Turn Based to Action. From what I've seen of POS, the combat looks incredibly clunky.
* Better graphics
Really?, I mean at least Fallout 1 has a cool art style, and you could easily tell what you were looking at. Fallout POS's characters look like they could have been made by an 8 year old playing Spore.
* Better dialogue
Fallout POS's dialogue feels like every character is a complete cliche of themselves.
* Invents lore so good that it isn't canon
Invents lore that moves away from the whole retrofuturistic theme of Fallout, and suggests that Ghouls occupy their time by sitting around picking their own scabs. Wow, Such Lore, So writing, Such Brillianec.
* Awesome music and art direction
Fallout 1 has a distinctive and easily recognisable art style, as well as atmospheric desert sounding music that defines each and every town, Fallout POS looks like a generic mobile game and shoehorned in slipknot.

And besides, your obviously a troll, but jokes on you because I enjoy arguing with trolls.

POS.... the temptation... too strong!

Who am I kidding. This is the stupidest thread made to annoy us, obviously. I mean he didn't list any explanations and examples.

Back