Fallout is now a fighting game!

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Back to Tactics: while I like it, I could understand if there were people at the time who felt that it kind of muddied the water as to what Fallout was supposed to be. I mean, apparently some people even felt Fallout 2 was too goofy? So I have to wonder how they felt about the Brotherhood recruiting R. Lee Ermey, and burning rubber around the wasteland fighting evil. Sounds pretty tame these days, but still....

So we are making a Fallout fighting game like when I was in fourth grade thinking up designs for Mortal Kombat 8. Aliens pick up various people in the Fallout universe at different points in history. They then put them in a tournament to fight for their amusement. If they do not fight they die. Who would be in this tournament?

The Vault Dweller with Dogmeat.
The Chosen One. He would be a tribal with that fucked up power armor helmet on.
Mr House in a robot body.
Cassidy with his heart attacks.
Gizmo sitting in a chair.
Harold that can turn into a giant tree monster.
Marcus with his minigun.
Joshua Graham still on fire.
Frank Horrigan being badass.
Ian with his uzi.
Talking hairy Deathclaw.

150px-Pip-Boy_200_logo.png

This guy.
The Master with Psyker powers.
A giant Cazadore.
Your mom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to but I just stopped adding names because you could keep adding them. Added now.

Now Fallout Fighting Game will have it's own character that shows up like 5 games later and somehow ends the world or something
blaze-mkII1.gif

Originally his name was Torch but they had to rename him to Blaze due to copyright when they finally used him. He is even in MK11 in the background. Mortal Kombat has better lore than Street Fighter.

Mortal Kombat, to me, has always been a crazy kung-fu B-movie about a tournament. I've always appreciated how wild it gets.

Oh yeah your favorite fighter is dead? So is like 80% of the roster but we're resurrecting them. This time Liu Kang is a zombie though. Oh this time Quan Chi resurrected them and then they somehow broke his control. Like whatever they'll figure it out lmfao.

Lots of Mortal Kombat fans in here... but everything you need for a Fallout Fighting game is already templated in Killer Instinct. The Flaming Guy, Tribal, Deathclaw, Robot/Master, Ghoul, Dogmeat, Vault Dweller, The Masticator, The Shi, Supermutant; even a VATS dipping scene in the very end.

Harold —if he must be a tree— should fight like Glacius, but with tree effects, rather than ice...and a bouncing acorn attack.

Last edited:
Lots of Mortal Kombat fans in here... but everything you need for a Fallout Fighting game is already templated in Killer Instinct. The Flaming Guy, Tribal, Deathclaw, Robot/Master, Ghoul, Dogmeat, Vault Dweller, The Masticator, The Shi, Supermutant; even a VATS dipping scene in the very end.

Harold —if he must be a tree— should fight like Glacius, but with tree effects, rather than ice...and a bouncing acorn attack.

Oh man, I miss that game.

I think Harold should fight by telling long, rambling stories.

Lots of Mortal Kombat fans in here... but everything you need for a Fallout Fighting game is already templated in Killer Instinct.
Killer Instinct is my second go to for arcades. I'm not good at fighting games, I just want them to be/look fucking cool.

https://kotaku.com/smash-bros-ultimate-is-getting-a-small-crossover-with-1844117737

Kind of. I can't say I am surprised Bethesda is now whoring out the last vestiges of RPG left in this once esteemed RPG series. You do realize this is the beginning of the end? What other Fallout abominations are in store for us in the future? Leave a comment and let me know what you think. I still have my hopes for a sellout Fallout RTS or 4X game. I'd buy that for a dollar.

NMA...professional journalism. Always.
yeah, Fallout 76 was an absolute dumpster fire, I think they should make more games like Fallout 2 & Fallout: New Vegas, and sort of like Fallout 3.

we need someone that is as good at making games as interplay back in the 90's

I am not really sure if there are any studios with the talent and skills left to make such a game.

Russians/Eastern Europe tries but I feel that they are trying too hard, taking away what optimism (yes there is also some optimism) there exists in the Fallout world.

Back