Fallout: Motor City

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I support this, you have some really good ideas, i like it alot.

Thanks. I mulled the concept around in my head for a long time so I just had to put it down on paper so to speak. My New Vegas modding skills aren't quite what they should be to pull off a project of this size, but I am STILL surpised no one has yet to produce a Detroit Fallout mod. It writes itself.

Is there any Mister Handy repeating Robocop punch lines out of context ?

There would be.

Necro much?

To be fair tho, I hope Toront gets his ass back on this thing and finishes it.

I just don't know what to do with it. I could do some shitty comics using the story or something, but the meat of the idea is the gameplay mechanics. The Skyrim survival mods added something to that game that should be replicated CORRECTLY in Fallout, not some lame ass Fallout 4 Survival mode.

What is the point of writing down that stuff if it never gets developed etc.? Or do you have some engine already to do this? It looks a bit ridicolous what with even the "DLC" written there.. ;) It reads a bit like all previous Fallout titles mashed together (with all the old boring factions) in the Great lakes region.

Also.

why

I just want to point out Surf Solar later quit working on his Fallout mod.

:hatersgonnahate:

----

I have been mulling over three or four concepts with Motor City. I will share them with you now keeping in mind this original concept would be revised heavily since I am in a totally different skill range than I was in 2012.

Idea 1: Fallout: Motor City would be a mod for Fallout 2 much like Mutants Rising (speaking of which I need to get to work on my writing for the random encounters on that), possibly after it is finished so I can kidnap .Pixote to get him to do levels for it.

Idea 2: It would be cool if Motor City was a FOnline modification (or maybe even Tactics) with it's own world space and quests and such. Fallout 76 eat your heart out.

Idea 3: Fallout: Motor City would be a Doom mod, with RPG elements, dialog, quests, etc...

Idea 4: Something like this....

J2TBBMT.jpg

-----

3fedce85c974b009bba46573be57d292.jpg

I would be tempted to create new "Mutants" like these if I ever made a Fallout game. Not that big though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back