Fallout New Vegas RPG

I'm good to go. I was thinking of starting a new RP with David, but I was hoping to finish this off. Looking forward to the final ambush.

Alright, after a month of absence, I've returned!
Better catch up on the story.
*5 minutes later*
that was fast.

In fact, it seems like all activity is kind of slowing down. Could it be that now we have nothing new to discuss, fallout wise?

WelcomeToNewReno said:
*5 minutes later*
that was fast.

In fact, it seems like all activity is kind of slowing down. Could it be that now we have nothing new to discuss, fallout wise?

Well I am going to create a new RP about David, to do with him and the Enclave. Would you be up for that?

White Knight said:
WelcomeToNewReno said:
*5 minutes later*
that was fast.

Well I am going to create a new RP about David, to do with him and the Enclave. Would you be up for that?

What's it about? Might be interesting to have Jacob join in on that.

Chromevod said:
White Knight said:
WelcomeToNewReno said:
*5 minutes later*
that was fast.

Well, in the next two years after blood ties, David's hatred for the enclave and guilt over what hes done turns into an obessession, and this is made worse by the Remnants at Hoover Dam. He's started hunting down old enclave members, whether they still support the enclave or not. Basically he's going to be the antagonist for the RP, and the RPers will be protecting an old enclave member. This also lets me explore the corruption in the NCR, as they are deliberately slowing down any investigations once they find out Davids getting rid of what remains of the enclave.

White Knight said:
Chromevod said:
White Knight said:
WelcomeToNewReno said:
*5 minutes later*
that was fast.

Well, in the next two years after blood ties, David's hatred for the enclave and guilt over what hes done turns into an obessession, and this is made worse by the Remnants at Hoover Dam. He's started hunting down old enclave members, whether they still support the enclave or not. Basically he's going to be the antagonist for the RP, and the RPers will be protecting an old enclave member. This also lets me explore the corruption in the NCR, as they are deliberately slowing down any investigations once they find out Davids getting rid of what remains of the enclave.

Well that does sound like something Jacob would end up being involved in, considering he's a member of the Enclave as well. It'd be interesting to see how the two characters interact, seeing as it would probably result in the two of them mutually hunting each other.

Hey i'm still in this RP, can't wait to get to the good stuff, to think it's been a year or something.

Back