Favorite Obsolete Tech

Do you collect old tech or use them in any personal projects?

• Yes

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No, but I want to.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Old tech doesn't interest me.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Prefer not to say >_>

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
I think my favorite obsolete tech is my penis. I mean women do not really need a penis there are plenty of toys that will fill that role.

You know what I kinda miss? Clunky laptops in attaché cases.The kind of shit you'd see in a 90s movie where people do important spy shit on a train or something. Maybe do some hacking on the move.

You know what I kinda miss? Clunky laptops in attaché cases.The kind of shit you'd see in a 90s movie where people do important spy shit on a train or something. Maybe do some hacking on the move.
Do ya mean those new ones with the Cyrix 686 chips?

I've read about this old form of memory that when exposed to light would erase the data on it. Pretty neat. Also would cause me to develop anxiety about sudden light if they were still around.

not sure about the the case things but absolutely fat laptops are great, you can usually change things like memory and storage media on the bigger laptops.
My Toshiba isn't THE thickest but its a damn sight thicker than laptops nowadays and i can swap hdds to my hearts content.

I think my favorite obsolete tech is my penis. I mean women do not really need a penis there are plenty of toys that will fill that role.

If vibrators could pay the mortgage men would be doing it for themselves, by themselves.

I know Kim who calls to mine wants me to fuck her. But it's not going to happen lolol

upload_2022-9-9_17-17-8.jpeg

Back