General Discussion Thread of DOOM

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
20221015_131558.jpg

If he ate them they would for sure lol. This one has not really taken to acidic stuff like the other one did.

Actually he will go after mealworms these fuckers have a voracious appetite.

Yep. It's blood literally turned to slush. Poor little fuck. His watch ended.

I watched a video about this guy that looks like a LOTR Dwarf but tall, who eats raw liver and drinks blood, and claims to be living "like a primal human", but like his abs and pecs always look pumped out like a comic book character even while on a resting position which means he obviously got work done so those two areas are always emphasized because that's not how muscles work. He also looks red like all the time, that dude's blood pressure must be off the charts.

There is a lot of idiocy like that out there. It's incredible how many bullshiters and "crazy" people are out there in the fitnesworld. Or what people claim to be fitness and workouts.

When women are dressed slutty and you are with your wife it is the ultimate test of who looks first.

I love how in Metal Gear V you just strap a ballon to someone and they join your army.

iTs Cuz BiG bOz Is SooO ChARiSmatiC

Actually Ocelot brainwashed them.
I can imagine.

"Ocelot sucking his revolver" So you join us now?

It's Metal Gear. So it's alright. The Franchise was always about silly stuff like that. I just find the logic funny. Battle hardened Spetznaz? No problemo! They are now your soldier.

Back