Guns 'n stuff.

You wanted people to answer how the gun play is better, (though you're on NMA, so maybe you were just looking for sarcasm and bashing) and I give how I think it goes, and instead of offering any kind of conversation, you just choose to be this way. *sigh* not sure what I expected from here.

Actually I was looking for a legit explanation as to how the guns were different. Though, of course I'm not just going to accept any ol' explanation. And also the topic kinda shifted to the difference of gun types.

Actually I was looking for a legit explanation as to how the guns were different. Though, of course I'm not just going to accept any ol' explanation. And also the topic kinda shifted to the difference of gun types.
If you won't accept any ol' explanation than what's the point? The vast majority of players feel that the gun play is much smoother and feels better in Fallout 4, an improvement over NV and 3. I mean if you disagree that's your right to I suppose. It's still going to have some similar weapons and whatnot, like there are automatic rifles that won't be drastically different from each other, the high damage low DPS weapons, the heavy weapons. Then there's the stranger weapons like the Cryolater, Broadsider, and Alien Blaster.

Well, its hard to explain, but in shooters, its the 'feel' of certain things that matters, most importantly: Player movement and aiming of weapons. In FO3/NV, the player movements feel too 'floaty', and cannot sprint.

There is also a cover system, something like Mass Effect, Deus Ex HR or Max Payne 3. This is a bit of a mystery, because they never introduced it in the game, as if they were ashamed of it. Well they should be, because the system is pretty half-baked and clunky.

But alas, for all the improvements they have done, they added some annoying features to go along with it. From fewer weapon variety, to shared hotkeys (seriously fuck consoles), these things can royally screw up the shooting experience.

Back