Help topic: Identifying books/comic books/movies/anything

I used to have this early 90's TSR PC game that was a sort of battle chess type game, the chessboard was a landmass with different environmental things like a river going down the middle or lava pools that acted as impediments kind of like the Stratego Board Game.

I used to have this early 90's TSR PC game that was a sort of battle chess type game, the chessboard was a landmass with different environmental things like a river going down the middle or lava pools that acted as impediments kind of like the Stratego Board Game.
Turn based or real time?
Was it Blood & Magic? (That's the very first TSR licensed RTS.)

It was battlechess like in that you had I want to say 5 or 10 pieces. I do remember elementals acted like rooks and say a water elemental could traverse the river while the fire could the lava pits. When two pieces were in the same square they would combat with a cool battle animation.

BattleChess II:Chinese Chess?
gfs_84611_2_7.jpg

@Topic: I have a USB hub with 6 ports, a built in SD card reader ~and a built in stylus [!?]. The stylus lights up when in its cradle; and has two buttons and a plastic nib. When either of these is pressed, it emits an electrical buzzing sound. I have no idea what this thing is, does anyone recognize it?

Whatchamacallit_zpsg15rwny9.jpg

Attachments

• Whatchamacallit.jpg
    Whatchamacallit.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 926
Last edited:
No sorry it wasn't the Chinese variant. It was fantasy based. Perhaps it wasn't TSR then for some reason even though I remember that fact though. Hmm this is going to bug me.

Update: the game I was thinking of was Dark Legions by SSI !!

Last edited:
How about an anime movie I saw in the early 90s about asian military on a rocky desert planet (Mars I think?). They rode on futuristic 1 wheel motorcycles. There may have been a tank, and a anime typical American woman (blonde bimbo), it's the combat motor-unicycles I remember most.

That looks like it! Thank you! It bugged me for decades lol.
I have one other thing bugging me for decades, a post apocalyptic movie that starts out with a grey haired old man and teenaged son, the son has to go out into the wasteland for something, and gets on a motorcycle with a dk sticker (Dead Kennedys punk band if that means anything to you) on the back, puts on a helmet made from a animal skull and rides off. He runs into other people and helps them I think. It was live action not animated. Love those wasteland type movies, but can't remember this one.

There was this cartoon, maybe a movie or a show, I think it looked like Beavis and Butthead. It was about some guy, like, saving his girlfriend from aliens or something, he had a huge sheet of metal stabbing him through the face and at one point he even uses it as a weapon.

I am looking for a cartoon but I don't know what it was aside from being reminiscent of Tex Avery or Looney Tunes. A female character had on a mask (not unlike the ones in the middle east) of some sort trying to appear attractive, but when their mask was taken off they looked hideous with a big nose and warts and made a noise like "OOOOOAAAHH" in a deep unattractive voice. Sadly that is all I remember but I still vaguely recall the woman's face and that sound enough to dream about it last night.

Oof that's a tough one. I know exactly what you are talking about. I think that was a Daffy Duck skit.

Does anyone remember a 2000's ish comedy film where the main character(s) show up at this super white trash looking trailer home on the outside but when they go inside it's like a yuge luxurious mansion?

Oof that's a tough one. I know exactly what you are talking about. I think that was a Daffy Duck skit.

Does anyone remember a 2000's ish comedy film where the main character(s) show up at this super white trash looking trailer home on the outside but when they go inside it's like a yuge luxurious mansion?
I think it was too. Not sure on yours. Would need more info like a possible cast member.

MV5BN2JiNWViM2ItYWY1Ny00ZmJkLWEyNjctMzAxNGUxYTZjZjhlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTcwNjUwNzk@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

MV5BMTg2MzkyNzA0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE4NjIzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

MV5BZTIzNDc0ODAtMzRlYy00ZjIyLTllNjItODQ2YzIxZGU4ZTllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY5Nzc4MDY@._V1_.jpg

Some of your explanation triggered these images.

In like gmod idiot box 13 or 12 the one with the jailbreak skit there was a sound byte where a pokemon pulls out a shiv and says "piece of shit" in a girls voice lemme link it

It's 0:36 plz help me

Back