Horror Film List & Suggestions [Curated] (includes links)

Are sudden movement loud noise jump scares good horror?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • I'm a pussy who can't watch horror.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I don't really like the horror movies or media in general, the only "horror" media I like are things like found footage, ARGs and some creepypastas. Overall I think horror stories are better when they are shorter without much of an "standard narrative" going on, I would even say that lack of information and content make things way scarier if done right. Still two recommendations that I always give are: REC and Blair Witch.

Jesus Christ that was a weird take since you like the blight of the genre. Try VHS.

Jesus Christ that was a weird take since you like the blight of the genre. Try VHS.
Looks interesting, but not really sure if it is the type of thing I like, usually I only watch short horror movies, also I'm not a big of a fan of gore stuff, I find it a bit overwhelming to me, although I kinda like body horror like Junji Ito or things like "Mystery Flesh Pit" worldbuilding project.

I don't like every single horror short that I see tho, most are pretty average, and I say that even to the most famous ones like "The Mandela Catalogue", that one was quite underwhelming tbh, I hope the third chapter is better than the previous two... But as a recommendation, watch "No Through Road" link:

The first one was pretty good, the other three however not as much....

I tend to like anthology horror movies...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069341/

mqdefault.jpg

Yeah, ya know we call it Dead Alive here I think? One of those things.

In spain it's called "Tu madre se ha comido a mi perro" or "Your mom ate my dog" because of the scene where the mom eats a person's dog.

Yeah, Braindead. Dead or Alive were some 80's band fronted by now dead Pete Burns. (Horrible cunt) He appeared on ' Big Brother' TV programme the same time as Michael Barrymore and bullied the women.

@Walpknut . Literal translation then. Near enough. Freddy Starr ate my Hamster.

Back