How do you deal with all this?

You're the one who admitted that you are a stereotype of a loser weed smoking commie. Too good for me not to pass up and throw shade.
Also, I see that you like D&D. You do know that Gary Gygax was a staunch gun toting Libertarian that hated communists because of how authoritarian they are right?

Last edited:
You're the one who admitted that you are a stereotype of a loser weed smoking commie. Too good for me not to pass up and throw shade.
Also, I see that you like D&D. You do know that Gary Gygax was a staunch gun toting Libertarian that hated communists because of how authoritarian they are right?

Hey you also threw shade at me and whilst I'm a stereotype of a weed smoking loser, I'm no commie. Don't generalise :hatersgonnahate:

Last edited:
Hey you thr

Hey you also threw shade at me and whilst I'm a stereotype of a weed smoking loser, I'm no commie. Don't generalise :hatersgonnahate:
Yeah but that was a misunderstanding which I am truly sorry about plus you aren't a violent communists that makes excuses for genocidal regimes or makes excuses for things like the Iranian Revolution. This boot licker does.

I hear that the Devil's Lettuce causes good Christian boys to listen to rock music and kill their parents.
I like how you assume that I am a Christian when I am not. I am agnostic who finds myself leaning more towards atheism. Once again you assume that all right wingers or those who are center right are just a bunch of Bible thumping Jesus freaks. Yet I was right about you being a genocidal commie dirt bag that would love nothing more then to see those who disagrees with him gulaged. You really need to get out of whatever safe space bubble you made for yourself.
So this is how y'all are dealing with all this huh?
Just want this fucker to feel as unwelcomed and uncomfortable here as I can make it for him. We all shit talk about him on the Discord behind his back.

I don't have a dog in the fight and I'm not a mod either, but I feel it's getting really mean now. I dunno.

upload_2020-12-18_23-1-3.png

It's so shady in here. Too bad it's cold so I am just gettin cooler.

My daily life is unchanged... except for wearing a mask... but I make masks professionally, so... it's no effect at all.

Back