How Fallout 3 made myself pregnant. [Secret love story gamez!!] Teh gamez fo the realzz!!

I like Fallout 3 in FNV engine, because I still have fun playing it in TTW. I can't enjoy Fallout 3 by itself anymore.

I enjoyed Fallout 3 when it came out, but I never considered it a real Fallout sequel. After FNV was released, playing Fallout 3 by itself lost it's fun for me. But playing it in FNV engine is still fun. Maybe because I am playing something me and other people invested a lot to make it possible? Or maybe because since Fallout 3 is more combat oriented, all the combat improvements from FNV make it more fun? I have no idea.

EDIT: I will defend any Fallout game when people are attacking it unfairly, and I will trash any Fallout game when people are defending them unfairly too.
So in a way, I can't choose which games I have fun playing. I will say that I had fun playing Fallout 3 in the past and I like it in FNV engine.
Another note is that for me even Fallout New Vegas doesn't reach the same level of fun as the classic games. My favorite genre is turn-based, P&P-like RPGs. And that will never change.

Last edited:
What would be an adequate punishment, for trying something so henious as to fit in?
I get that it sounds ridiculous to criticize somebody for trying to fit in, but OP's like this that toss in everything negative they can find seems like some guy sitting down uninvited to a table of friends and being like "Oh yeah, how about that ___ huh?"

Fallout 3 was my introduction as well. I didnt really know what Fallout was suppose to be so I chocked it up to Elder Scrolls but with a retro-futuristic setting. I quickly found this forum and learned all about the old games. While I didn’t like that gameplay at the time I highly respected the games because I loved their universe. My fatigue with Bethesda and their FPS has led me to embrace the older titles and start playing one. I’m currently in the Boneyard in Fallout numero uno.

Fallout 3 is the game of this century, and if you don't agree to me you are not a valid person.
FACT:
Fallout 3 is better than 1, 2 and New Vegas combined!!!

I know you people secretly love Fallout 3! You can't stop the denial of the love of your life at the current time of the day, year, miles.

My god ness! Where did you come from? Pacific? No, I work on the street two pizzas right left up down swim crash.

OH NOES MY BUMPER CAR!!!

Hi! My name is Zachary Zacharias!!

PAGE ME NIGEL!!!!!

"What tnd your IP is beu know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which hahe fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have yoords. You think yred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the enti awou can geting traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you ca the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secrell your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in over seven hunday with saying that shit to me overt network of spies across the USA as never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wre arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your littlein it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

Back