How many people do you know...

how many?

• zero

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • < 0

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
That died of Covid?

This is important to me because I'm starting to worry that I'm worrying too much about something that may or may not be a real threat.

What's your situation? How has it affected you?

In the past 11 months, living in one of the least locked states, I haven't met one person that knows another person that has died due to the pandemic. I know people that got sick but that's about it.

My wife, myself, and my mother had it in our house hold. Then an aunt and uncle had it. It was a milder flu for me with weird, rough cramping for 2 days. My wife and my mother had a milder flu that lasted 3-4 days.

My uncle who is the oldest of the bunch at 55, needed oxygen for 48 hours, but important to note which isn't stated enough, this was because of pneumonia not covid.

It probably would have been best for all young and healthy people to just get it, like we used to get measles or chicken pox.

This whole response cause the biggest transfer of wealth we have ever seen out of the middle class. For me, that doesn't happen on accident.

Both my wife and my mother are nurses. My wife has never been called out and hospital been so vacant as this past year. My mother is in elder care and weirdly had many patients die in the beginning before it really spread and hasn't had a covid death since the fall. She also experience the state not accepting any other cause of death, even if the patient was already on hospice, or not expected to live longer than 1 year.

She believes the both that the state inflated the numbers, and that something was going around, but also points out doctors were choosing to intubate patients based on pcr test results and oxygen levels, when these patients should have never been expected to recover from intubation and that killed them without us knowing what would have happened otherwise.

I'm pretty terrified of getting the virus myself because it induces tinnitus in a fair shake of people and apparently for those who already have tinnitus, it makes it far worse on what is appearing to be a permanent basis.

If my tinnitus got any worse I'd probably kill myself so I am very much waiting with baited breath for my vaccine.

I have loathsome tinnitus. Can god damn hear if something is plugged into an outlet or not. Also had covid and did not get worse. Covid for me was a milder flu. Am 40 and reasonably fit.

I have loathsome tinnitus. Can god damn hear if something is plugged into an outlet or not. Also had covid and did not get worse. Covid for me was a milder flu. Am 40 and reasonably fit.

I'm truly sorry about the tinnitus in the only way someone else with it can be. I'm grateful yours didn't get worse though, as with so many things it's all luck of the draw. Read some horrible stories about post COVID tinnitus

I don't know anyone who died, but my mom was very sick for about a month and a half. She was in and out of the hospital and nearly intubated. It was a very scary time.

Everyone who died in the UK in 2020 21 had covid on their death certificates even if they died in a car smash. I probed very deeply into this as I am an investigative journalist part time.This is a crisis actor fake as fork

Also any comments pointing out discrepancies were removed. Only what a poor man shit survived

I don't think I responded in here. I know of two or three people that have died from this. One was a big fat lady that gave me a dirty look for wearing a mask early on. She is now dead. Granted the mask did little but her attitude about it meant yeah she did not get a vax when she might have needed it. The others all got bad breathing issues (even when not being smokers) or nothing at all.

Everyone who died in the UK in 2020 21 had covid on their death certificates even if they died in a car smash. I probed very deeply into this as I am an investigative journalist part time.This is a crisis actor fake as fork

Also any comments pointing out discrepancies were removed. Only what a poor man shit survived

Except the UK - not even, England and Wales - had 577,419 deaths that year, but only 78,128 to Covid up to 31 Dec 2021.

NI had 39,422 deaths; of which 4,645 were Covid; though on a bigger time table than just 2021 alone.

Scotland around 63,587,of which Covid was 10,612 by Sept, and 14,000 by June 2022.

So Covid - a bit skewed into 2022 - killed, if you can follow simple arithmetic, roughly 94,773 (putting a lump sum of '12k' for Scotland in 2021, and NI), while the total reported deaths hovered around 680,428. Rounding up, still Covid is ~90k; other deaths 600k for 690k total UK deaths.

Your main point ("Everyone who died in the UK in 2020 21 had covid on their death certificates") refuted by simple math.

JFC this shit is easy as fuck to look up, you wannabe drama queen. Debunked in two-four searches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except the UK - not even, England and Wales - had 577,419 deaths that year, but only 78,128 to Covid up to 31 Dec 2021.

NI had 39,422 deaths; of which 4,645 were Covid; though on a bigger time table than just 2021 alone.

Scotland around 63,587,of which Covid was 10,612 by Sept, and 14,000 by June 2022.

So Covid - a bit skewed into 2022 - killed, if you can follow simple arithmetic, roughly 94,773 (putting a lump sum of '12k' for Scotland in 2021, and NI), while the total reported deaths hovered around 680,428. Rounding up, still Covid is ~90k; other deaths 600k for 690k total UK deaths.

Your main point ("Everyone who died in the UK in 2020 21 had covid on their death certificates") refuted by simple math.

JFC this shit is easy as fuck to look up, you wannabe drama queen. Debunked in two-four searches.

You are far too serious for my tastes an cannot spot parody, over statement and or artistic license. So stick your ' Math Pencil ' right up your nerdy arsehole. No offense.

You are far too serious for my tastes an cannot spot parody, over statement and or artistic license. So stick your ' Math Pencil ' right up your nerdy arsehole. No offense.

Two years of dealing with 'muh chinavirus', years on this hellhole of a site, and calls of 'Crisis Actors' since Sandy Hook jade a person. If you're just doing parody, drop the /s tag ffs.

Nobody here believes Crisis Actors are being used in these shootings. You hardly even post here I get the impression you are perpetually butthurt about NMA though.

the /s tag ffs.

I had to look up /s tag. Urban dictionary said it denotes sarcasm, well knock me down with a feather. Also that JFC , stands for ,,, blasphemy'

The first video shown by Sky News had other versions. The Telegraph video was titled ' Corona virus patient on the same ward as Boris Johnson saw a man take his last breaths'

So this 38 year old is used to qualify Boris Johnson was in hospital ( St Thomas's London) All mocked up. The Telegraph does not allow comment. So most comments were on the clip by Sky. Many, many people , not just me thought it was total BS. Me just by instinct although others who worked in A+E, Resus and ICU's made comments on the discrepancies they spotted.
I bet lots of people film themselves in the back of ambulances.

Johnson made a shout out video and listed the nurses : One was Po Ling !! He is a joker. I think I asked was her surname Booth (sarky me).

The main nurse who treated him stood by his bed for 48 hours. She has since left the NHS disgusted with the miserly pay offer wondering why she ever told lil porkies to get Johnson off the hook

Johnson was out of the limelight for some time ! Shunted out of the way because he is prone to spitting out stuff and makes many gaffes.

Family in the first degree: none.

Friends: none.

Acquaintances: 1. An exboss. Didn't hate the guy even though he was the guy that saw me laid off. Guy was in reasonably good shape, good cardiovascular health, regular exercise. Didn't monitor his O2 levels and passed away being driven to the hospital.

I had a strange obsssion to inspect the dead bodies of old people pronounced dead in care homes. Usually they were not completely dead just placed in the morgue to chill out. So although I did not die from it, I was sure I had the ' Coroner Virus'

Back