I'm entirely rewriting Fallout 4's story.

@Narmz
@The Dutch Ghost
@AlphaPromethean

Yeah just some quick clarification about what happened since this whole thing was started:

We were going full steam ahead in terms of writing story, characters, quests etc (which seemed naturally the path of progression before we even think about modding anything). Still have 10s of thousands of words of docs saved regarding this project that I worked on up until December. However, at the end of the day Mithrap and I were the only real main writers and the most consistent attendees for calls on discord (often one on one). Didn't really matter since we were on the same wavelength in terms of where the mod was going so progress was made smoothly despite it basically only being us two.

Then for some unknown reason Mithrap just randomly stopped showing up for calls June/July of last year. Messaged him on Telegram and discord to no avail. I continued random discussions and doc sharing with literal who's on the discord who had nice ideas I could work with, but ofc these would come and go.

I attempted to find out where Mithrap had gone, discovered his steam profile, shot him a message but I got no reply. Now, I haven't been keeping track on this forum if he's been active, but to me it seems he either had something irl happen to him or he just dropped the whole thing due to irl responsibilities I am unaware of (and that I would respect and accept).

This is a real shame because as you can imagine something like that really kills motivation, so I had left the project alone for a few months now. However, if people are really still interested I wouldn't want all the writing to go to waste.

I'd still like to give this a shot if it was a thing. I use a shit ton mods that overhaul the Main Quest whereas this one seems to have everything in it that I try to achieve with what's available on the Nexus. There was also another mod design document that I read from Kentington that had the Sole Suvivor go to the The Pitt and team up with the Lone Wanderer who has been rebuilding it for the past 10 years.

Back