Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Hello my name's Joaco and im part of the dev team behind Fallout Revelation Blue.
I also do game dev in other engines like Godot and im a big SCP fan.

Hello my name's Joaco and im part of the dev team behind Fallout Revelation Blue.
I also do game dev in other engines like Godot and im a big SCP fan.
Might I suggest some kind of avatar to show off your work?

Hello. I'm Crispy, from the Codex.

Some of you might know me. I'm there... quite a lot.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in to remind your new poster SDG that he still owes me proof of him attending two AA meetings. I will also remind him that he *promised* me he'd do this, and that I helped him get his current job contingent upon his fulfillment of this obligation.

Yes, I know my avatar is quite attractive. No, I'm not a female, so please don't attempt to PM me.

Thanks, see you around.

Fuck you ya two-faced queer. I'd tell ya to swallow shotgun pellets but I know you've already got one foot in the grave, peadophile. I just want you to know that your days of loitering at playgrounds are almost over and you will die before ever seeing the Raiders win another championship. I hope your scam computer business goes under and you burn in hell for all eternity. I'll be sure to piss on your grave when all is said and done.

Fuck you ya two-faced queer. I'd tell ya to swallow shotgun pellets but I know you've already got one foot in the grave, peadophile. I just want you to know that your days of loitering at playgrounds are almost over and you will die before ever seeing the Raiders win another championship. I hope your scam computer business goes under and you burn in hell for all eternity. I'll be sure to piss on your grave when all is said and done.
Just chill dude nobody cares.

image0.gif

point of odor, you stink

He is gone now he could not handle being told I have nothing in common with a drunk guy that just talks about console games and shitty modern horror movies.

Sup guys, I was formerly on the account caplanchy, which I would have returned to but it was made under my old deleted email. In the two years I was off this site I was worried about wasting time on videogames so I went cold turkey. Unbelievably it actually worked (eventually), I don't play games anymore, I hardly even want to --- yet after all this time, Fallout still wanders into my memory now and then, as well as this forum. I just love the Fallout world and want to keep up with other people who enjoy it the way I do.
Who knows how long I'll stay this time, but regardless, I am glad to be on here again.

Back