It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

IMG_20240210_195024275.jpg

gee bill, TWO hammers!?

You know you're a heathen when you have at least three Thor's hammer pendants. And I've had the trans flag Mjolnir tattoo for a year now.

While you can't see it in the selfie, I also have a valknut in the lesbian flag colors on my left shoulder.

M-m.. My cultural heritage.. :puppy-dog:
Whyy does every group need to use Norse symbols.. The Nazis, white supremacists, prison gangs and now the lgbt.. (I have no issues with your transition!)

M-m.. My cultural heritage.. :puppy-dog:
Whyy does every group need to use Norse symbols.. The Nazis, white supremacists, prison gangs and now the lgbt.. (I have no issues with your transition!)

I don't claim those Nazi and white supremacist shits. They are not heathens and we must not recognize them as such.

I don't claim those Nazi and white supremacist shits. They are not heathens and we must not recognize them as such.
Didn't say you did. But as a Scandinavian, I'm starting to understand how African-Americans feel about wiggas. :drummer:- It's just weird when people who's not Scandinavian is using our symbols. Especially when they grew up outside of Nordic countries with a very different culture/values.

Didn't say you did. But as a Scandinavian, I'm starting to understand how African-Americans feel about wiggas. :drummer:- It's just weird when people who's not Scandinavian is using our symbols. Especially outside of Nordic countries.

Norse pagan religion is the most well known European pagan pantheon out there aside from the Greek one, and unlike the Greek which turned into a whole bed of Greco-Roman civilization and got, you know, civilized, Norse remained wild, mysterious, untamed and very much heathen, but still well known enough that we have plenty of info about it.

Point being, it is therefore sexy.

Everyone knows that and everyone goes for it. Even Nazis did. So did nerds and people who created modern fantasy and so on.

So yeah, it's popular, recognizable but never went "formal" like Greco-Roman did thus never losing its cool.

Didn't say you did. But as a Scandinavian, I'm starting to understand how African-Americans feel about wiggas. :drummer:- It's just weird when people who's not Scandinavian is using our symbols. Especially when they grew up outside of Nordic countries with a very different culture/values.

You could say the same thing about why so many men ruminate over the Roman Empire.

And I have ancestry from all over the place. Mostly Northern, Western, and Central Europe with some North African, West African, and Native American bits thrown in the genetic mix. Did one of those 23andme DNA tests a few years ago. Among the European ancestry, there's some Scandinavian blood in there. At the very least, my money's on Swedish settlers who moved to northern Delaware during colonial times.

You could say the same thing about why so many men ruminate over the Roman Empire.
I'm not Greek nor am I Italian, so I have no horse in that race. I'm Scandinavian, living in Denmark. - Eurrgghhh.. I didn't wanna take it there but here we go. Unless you grew up in Scandinavia or one of the Nordic countries then it is weird to claim our culture and use it like some little accesory lol. It's actually disrespectful. You said it yourself "some Scandinavian ancestry" - If you had grown up with atleast one parent of Scandinavian descent then it'd be allright. I hold no ill will against you but I'm sorry but I get those white people on Hawaii whom claims to be native type vibes here.
aen284dzbtw11.png
That's one thing I really hate about show Vikings, it popularized Nordics. people who don't share our values or mindstate is parading around with our cultural identifiers as a halloween costume justifing it by "but bro I'm like 10% scando bro we wuz vikangz and shit bro." Our cultural heritage and mythos has been raped and used as both a propaganda and identity crisis tool for I don't know how long.

Last edited:
Happens with a lot of well known cultures in America and it starts to make sense when you consider many factors derived from early American colonizers and how that would shape the future of culture in the nation.

I'm not Greek nor am I Italian, so I have no horse in that race. I'm Scandinavian, living in Denmark. - Eurrgghhh.. I didn't wanna take it there but here we go. Unless you grew up in Scandinavia or one of the Nordic countries then it is weird to claim our culture and use it like some little accesory lol. It's actually disrespectful. You said it yourself "some Scandinavian ancestry" - If you had grown up with atleast one parent of Scandinavian descent then it'd be allright. I hold no ill will against you but I'm sorry but I get those white people on Hawaii whom claims to be native type vibes here.
View attachment 28093That's one thing I really hate about show Vikings, it popularized Nordics. people who don't share our values or mindstate is parading around with our cultural identifiers as a halloween costume justifing it by "but bro I'm like 10% scando bro we wuz vikangz and shit bro." Our cultural heritage and mythos has been raped and used as both a propaganda and identity crisis tool for I don't know how long.

By your logic, should only German people have the right to wear lederhosen and drink beer? Should only Russians wear ushankas? Should only Mexican people have the right to wear sombreros and ponchos? It's all HUMAN culture at the end of the day.

By your logic, should only German people have the right to wear lederhosen and drink beer? Should only Russians wear ushankas? Should only Mexican people have the right to wear sombreros and ponchos? It's all HUMAN culture at the end of the day.
Sigh, well keep up your roleplay and make belive then. I'm not gonna argue with someone who keeps going on with whataboutisms lmfao. I can do that too! Why shouldn't you be allowed to use a culture you have no association with? Look at the Nazis, The Aryan Brotherhood ect ect what about how they had "the best of intensions" what about them?

Back