Just plain old boring

I meant mostly with fetch quests galore, enemies spawning all over the place, repetitive loot and random bosses for the sake of random bosses.
Yeah, basically, lol. When the Mirelurk Queen showed up in that one quest I was like, "what?", there were no musical cues whatsoever, no build-up, it was just there. haha

This was one twist I actually expected. After seeing the Mirelurk King, I thought: "Oh boy, wait till we see the Queen."

I meant mostly with fetch quests galore, enemies spawning all over the place, repetitive loot and random bosses for the sake of random bosses.
Yeah, basically, lol. When the Mirelurk Queen showed up in that one quest I was like, "what?", there were no musical cues whatsoever, no build-up, it was just there. haha

This was one twist I actually expected. After seeing the Mirelurk King, I thought: "Oh boy, wait till we see the Queen."
For me it was so underwhelming... I mean, I literally took two steps off the wall and it's there in the middle of the courtyard fighting Preston. lol

For me it was so underwhelming... I mean, I literally took two steps off the wall and it's there in the middle of the courtyard fighting Preston. lol

Ugh, fucking hate mirelurks.

I find it kinda annoying that 90% of all enemy creatures now suddenly spawn by literally jumping out of the ground.

I find it kinda annoying that 90% of all enemy creatures now suddenly spawn by literally jumping out of the ground.
Bethesda figured out how to do something "new" (new to them at least) so of course they had to copy paste the shit out of it. It's like a pre-teen that is proud of something they did and so they shove it in everyones face and constantly bring it up like they cured cancer.

Bethesda figured out how to do something "new" (new to them at least) so of course they had to copy paste the shit out of it. It's like a pre-teen that is proud of something they did and so they shove it in everyones face and constantly bring it up like they cured cancer.

Curing cancer is a thing worth mentioning this isn't.

Curing cancer is a thing worth mentioning this isn't.
Well, the pre-teen didn't cure cancer. She drew a cartoonish fox that actually look quite good, she's just acting like this is just as important as a cure for cancer would be.

Back