Leaving NMA I can't take this shit anymore....

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date

Should Toront kill himself?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Probably

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Take your meds

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • King Comrade get it?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Roshambo should go fuck himself

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
There's been folks who only posted for about a year whom made the forums really fun.

I'd argue 2015-2017 was peak NMA for me, from there I kind of fell off and have been in and out ever since.

People that make the forum fun are often the ones that get driven off.
Also that is often times their fault not the fault of the people here. Just to be clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammitboy had to because Crni Vuk got the mean old fuck banned. Fucking Crni. I hate that guy.

9qykooa.png

I'd argue 2015-2017 was peak NMA for me, from there I kind of fell off and have been in and out ever since.
Yeah 100%, I used to spend almost every single day here back in those days. The Forum was down for like a week once, and it seems like almost everyone who was active was shaken up by it because they didn't know what else to do with their life.

Because I miss him.

Jk. Who was he?

It could be argued that, Roshambo was single handedly the reason Beth fans stayed away from NMA in the early days after the first forum migration. That's who he was.

Every time one came to the forum he was there to light a fire under their ass.

I thought Dammitboy was banned for posting crush fetish videos.

Hey! Nice to see you come out of your hidey hole at the bottom of the forums every once in awhile. You should drop by more often.

Then some transexual furry by the name of Tagaziel tried to change things. Thanks to Hassknecht and Toront he got rekked.

Tagaziel is/was also a major bethfag.

He banned me from the Fallout wiki before the merge happened lol. I made a conversation piece about why Bethesda sucks, and always sucked, and how Morrowind and Daggerfall aren't as good as people think/act like they are. I covered Todd Howard's first two games with Beth, which were Terminator games, and how they were bug ridden, shit, and over shadowed by other games of a similar nature that were made to infinitely more competently, like Duke Nukem 3D, or Hexen.

If he was here you would get scolded for saying Bethfag. Such a massive faggot.

Did I tell you about the time he threatened to ban me and Akratus in the GamerGate thread back in 2014?

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE.

images

Plus I took my meds guys but I do that everyday so...*lip smacks*

Last edited by a moderator:
Back