Let's discuss Dead Money. Was it that bad?

I love the atmosphere so much. There is not a single paranormal element to the story, and yet, it all feels so haunted...like some kind of higher power is at play.
Well there's no need to invoke a higher power - it literally has ghosts and ghouls, except dressed up in scientific sounding language.

Especially when, I'm playing hardmode on medium or whatever, and I have tens of thousands of caps. You can't even sell a bar properly, it just becomes a medium of barter. Maybe three or so bars will set a courier for a good damn while at level...I tend to do Dead Money at...35 or so, yea, HH, DM, OWB, LR, 30, 35, 40, 45.... and by that point I'm mostly set in weapons, caps, and consumables.

There's no reason to try to hog two dozen (IIRC) bars, other than some sense of greed or vanity. Yet players try and try.

Well, in some moment of clarity I damn well know it's just a challenge to solve this complex question: how the heck do I get this heavy mother back with me~ it's a matter of packrat mentality: we collect everything.

But it sound a little bit too OCD.
----
MOney should never be a problem because we play Obsidian/bethesda games. Even Very Hard Difficulty wont prevent us from breaking the banks~ I play the DLC at 18 level and I still can break the money limit to create bug with merchants (32k+ cash cause them to not pay us money).

Back