Lore. Lore never changes.

There are too many tribal fanboys on both sides. (This forum included).

Fucks sake guys make peace its a fucking game series.

Part of me thinks that and part of me thinks that it was made by a tribal fanboy (seeing how much the post shafted New Vegas).
Ironically it was fairly accurate until it got to things in the actual games. Like the paid more attention to the fallout bible than they did actually paying attention to the games they allegedly love. I guess you can copy paste the fallout bible timeline But not actuall in game lore.just goes to show how much they actually care about these games at least in my opinion.

Ironically it was fairly accurate until it got to things in the actual games. Like the paid more attention to the fallout bible than they did actually paying attention to the games they allegedly love. I guess you can copy paste the fallout bible timeline But not actuall in game lore.just goes to show how much they actually care about these games at least in my opinion.
>Implying they ever read the Fallout bible.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline they could have basically just copy-pasted this, only adding in inaccurate information to fill in the gaps.

Back