My rant about Interplays BS

Katja said:
His hair is bad? I don't notice these things. Either way, it doesn't bug me, I don't notice appearance. If I like the personality, I'll automatically see the person as attractive. If I dislike the personality, I'll see the person as unattractive.

It's okay. A lot of unattractive people are forced to think like that.

Saint_Proverbius said:

Well that was todays stupid remark or should I start singing "Look who's talking now, look who's talking now.."

In a few days Saint made the best post on earth (the pwnage of ShadowPaladin on Obsidian) and the stupidiest one, here.

omg <3 Katja

lol, I've never seen a thread change between two topics that are so different. You people are hillarious.

Saint_Proverbius said:

Actually, yes. That is precisely why I don't judge by appearence.

Odin and Briosa, thanks for sticking up, but I'm alright. I would have needed it awhile back, but I'm not as fragile as I used to be. 8)

Lets get off the topic of me now. I can just see this turning into an extremely awkward situation on my part.

Briosafreak said:
In a few days Saint made the best post on earth (the pwnage of ShadowPaladin on Obsidian) and the stupidiest one, here.

omg <3 Katja

Okay, Brios and Odin, resolve these two statements from one person then:

Katja said:
Get this, I showed him the trailer (to demonstrate why I'm irritated), and he said "That's awesome!" as soon as the scantaly clad woman hit the screen, and became further excited when the metal band started up. He wants this game, bad.
...then he had the nerve to say "It's an improvement from the crap fallout games you like." (someone, shoot me NOW)
The original Fallout games apparently don't appeal to his 2 second attention span (it sounds mean, but he'd probably agree). He said it was "One of the worst games he's ever encountered". Sometimes I think he's *trying* to start fights.
So yes. He wanted me to buy him BOS for Valentine's Day (suggested it after I showed him the trailer). Like hell I will.

Katja said:
I don't notice these things. Either way, it doesn't bug me, I don't notice appearance. If I like the personality, I'll automatically see the person as attractive. If I dislike the personality, I'll see the person as unattractive.

Yup, someone that wants Fallout Enforcer because the trailer has hard grinding heavy metal music and poorly modelled tits and ass even to the point of asking for it for Valentine's Day because of the monkeyspank factor certainly must have personality in spades! After all, someone described as having a two second attention span would certainly qualify as a very charming fellow indeed, don't you think?

OMG! My post was totally silly! What was I thinking? Thanks for showing me the error of my ways for making that call.

Saint_Proverbius said:
Yup, someone that wants Fallout Enforcer because the trailer has hard grinding heavy metal music and poorly modelled tits and ass even to the point of asking for it for Valentine's Day because of the monkeyspank factor certainly must have personality in spades! After all, someone described as having a two second attention span would certainly qualify as a very charming fellow indeed, don't you think?

Charming? No, of course not (although he can be if he wants to).

But he doesn't say a bad word about anybody, he has the ability to make me laugh and cheer me up when I'm depressed. He visited me every day when I had pneumonia, brought board games in when I was bedridden, he stuck with me through my bad times, he's always wanting to see me, and despite some problems, he does put effort into the relationship.

His impulsive side and his teenage obsession with hot women are the only problems. And I personally don't care about the latter, it just annoys me when he disses my games. ;)
He mentioned two nights ago that he asked it for Valentines Day to bug me. He knew I wasn't going to actually get it from him.

-Just felt like I had to stick up for him right now. Despite all the problems we've had, I still think he's a good guy. Just impulsive.

Ozrat said:
She's hawt.

..Ozrat, I dont want to get into this - this is exactly what I meant by "awkward on my part".

...topic change? I am feeling extremely awkward right now, and I know if this continues it'll just get worse. :|

I know this has been covered to death. Not just covered to death, but covered in a fire blanket made of asbestos, wrapped in heavy rusty chains, placed in a slightly decomposed wooden coffin, dipped in FEV, then dipped in kerosene, lit of fire, thrown into a vat of acid, chucked into the glow, and then nuked a second time, but god dammit, I need to let this intense homicidal feeling of frustration out.

Well said.

Yes there is. It's the same reason people eat salisbury steak. It supposedly satisfies without being worthy of remembrance.

Unlike Chinese food and Fallout. You always feel like there should be more.

Even better.

That is all. :tired:

Saint_Proverbius said:
OMG! My post was totally silly! What was I thinking? Thanks for showing me the error of my ways for making that call.

OMG! You actually bothered to answer..ugh me show those tiny men!

For hijacking my thread, you people get a pic!
misc5.jpg

Back