New Blood Interactive hints at something very Fallout-esque

Well it does say June 13th 2022 but shows as 12 08 to me so lo and behold 12 hours old. On Twatter it says by the makers of ' Bitcoin Miner breaks the bank '

Why would we make a Kickstarter? WE HATE MONEY. THAT'S LIKE, OUR WHOLE MOTTO.

Also we don't need any funding... and running a Kickstarter sounds like a lot of work!

However if you know anyone from the community who wants to help out, I'd be interested in hiring some extra hands.

Adam from Project Van Buren has recently joined the team :boy:
I offered a friend my old computer he said " How much do you want for it " Meself said nothin' . " Oh he muttered, I want 2 " Just can't win sometimes.

New Blood Interactive said:
Our unannounced retro futurist isometric CRPG is a passion project between CEO @DaveOshry, Project Van Buren's @lacko_adam and god tier artist for Fallout Sonora and Olympus 2207, Alexander Berezin. Fallout and Wasteland composer Mark Morgan is also attached to the project.

Ok but it just looks like a roguelike shooter.

The 2nd one down is the pre war fallout lookalike which Mr Prole posted a few days back when the clip shown was a GIF. This link twitter Twitter plays like a Youtube video. On their site NBI it only shows the older games and promos. I looked on YT and the video is not there (yet ? ) but exists as a Youtube looking video on Twitter.

A couple more images:
unknown-25.png

V_MFV.png

Oh ok that looks cool.
It does indeed. I hope that it's not some kind of windup. I thought the game 'Encased' looked moody as it went on and on. DLC, before complete game release ! So I waited until proper release rather than buy in Dev. It was an ok game, bright looking like the one on Twitter. Outer Worlds has a strong colour palette compared to FO4. That game same colours as Encased and similar buildings etc. (Yawnography ©)

I really want to know what the writing is gonna be like. If it will good or not. The guys at new blood are good at making boomer shooters but can they write well for a fallout like game.

If Walpknut does not buy this one I will fly to Columbia and pour cocaine down his nostrils.

Back