New tools for Fallout 1/2

Thanks for trying to help Magnus. here is what the ernor msg says btw: Application Error The instruction at 00490987 referenced memory at 00000056. The memory could not be read from
This is the error after i receive when adding items to my inventory either new or old ones. after removing them the saves work fine...

Last edited:
attachment.php

I managed in the end what I wanted to accomplish. tnx to cpt. Corpse cheating tool :) needed to tweak the vault13.gam file but in the end it worked out well!
attachment.php

I managed in the end what I wanted to accomplish. tnx to cpt. Corpse cheating tool :) needed to tweak the vault13.gam file but in the end it worked out well!
The game crashes when I'm hit however. I guess Im missing the proper SFX files for Horrigan. Any one knows which files I need. The file name doesnt tell me much.
Thanks!

I know this thread is quite old, but how do you put inventory items into your character's inventory (I'm a first time player of these games, and would like a slight edge in the beginning; but not too much of an edge). Could somebody tell me how to put the inventory items using the editor into my inventory?

I know this thread is quite old, but how do you put inventory items into your character's inventory (I'm a first time player of these games, and would like a slight edge in the beginning; but not too much of an edge). Could somebody tell me how to put the inventory items using the editor into my inventory?
The easiest way is to use F12se, as it can edit your inventory in savegame.
Or you can decompile and edit the starting script (artemple.int for FO2) to add items you want to your inventory at the beginning of the game.

Back