Fallout 2 mod Olympus 2207 (english translation)

Hello yall, long time FO player just signed up to post this. First of all, great work on the translation and thanks!

I've run into problems specifically with Rainbow Raiders.
1. Can't complete Ant Belly quest, as stated before in this thread by another fellow, I have no dialogue option to complete it when I collected all the bellies.
2. Can't complete the quest with the pimp and the guy who stands in the doorway outside. I have the dialogue option to grab him etc. but I cannot complete at the pimp. Or do I need to deal with this guy in another way? I thought I completed on a older save but then had to reload.

So it seems my Rainbow Raiders is somehow bugged. Save Editor also gives a "sfallgv.sav was loaded with errors. Position 384/396" Warning.

I do not expect to remedy this somehow, but would be glad to. Just wanted to ask whether one can complete the game without progressing though the two Quest Givers in the Rainbow Raiders Bar. I have older saves but they seem bugged this way too, and I don't want to restart just because of Rainbow.

Also: I am still too weak to kill all of the Army Base to retrieve the elevator card, is there another way to retrieve it?

Thanks

Thanks!

Let's see: you are supposed to give the ant bellies to the apothecary, as Mate said. Try talking to him.
About the Brick -
you can beat him to the point of him giving up, or you can offer him the replacement. The Hog has a couple of girls you can try to talk into this.

The elevator card is not the only way to get into Olympus. There's certain someone at the Rainbow worth cosplaying. Look into his pockets.

Last edited:
First report something not important:
1.girl with a tank used "He",or it's some LGBT relate event?
2.biker have no names in the battle.

7 PER if that's any help, clicked the tiles near the trash pile with investigate (binoculars).
One of the tiles dissapeared and I could climb down the ladder.
Why I can't find any keycards there...?

And I can't find #2 biolab,I can't see any sign like this...

Last edited:
OK... I'm stuck.

Getting to the final fight is really the only thing I've got left to do with this game (I'm calling it a game because it's totally different than vanilla Fallout 2). I'm in the process of farming Defender patrols at this point.

However.

Where is the Jackal's Grip? I've got the barrel and drum... I'm THAT close to just save editing it in my inventory.

How can I deal with Skeet? I've solved the whole Mayor situation and now Mark doesn't have the "Tell me about the inhabitants" dialogue. I've talked to Matt to the point where he mentions stealing Lavash meat but the dialogue with Mark is exactly the same "I want to talk About Skeet > Nothing... I'll find a way to prove his innocence"". Now I can't talk to Matt because I've resolved the situation with Seth and Matt simply says variations of "I can't thank you enough".

In Olympus (sorry, I don't know how to use the "spoiler" format...) Moreau wants a power cell for his cloning machine from Engineering. Problem? EVERYONE in Engineering is dead (I let Lucy go on a rampage before killing "her") and Gray keeps repeating the dialogue of "I don't know what you did but this Kelly isn't bothering me anymore". When I edited one into my inventory, my character mentioned something about Gray wanting a clone of someone... so I loaded an older save because I was afraid I'd botch something. The hell am I supposed to do?

OK... I'm stuck.

Getting to the final fight is really the only thing I've got left to do with this game (I'm calling it a game because it's totally different than vanilla Fallout 2). I'm in the process of farming Defender patrols at this point.

However.

Where is the Jackal's Grip? I've got the barrel and drum... I'm THAT close to just save editing it in my inventory.

How can I deal with Skeet? I've solved the whole Mayor situation and now Mark doesn't have the "Tell me about the inhabitants" dialogue. I've talked to Matt to the point where he mentions stealing Lavash meat but the dialogue with Mark is exactly the same "I want to talk About Skeet > Nothing... I'll find a way to prove his innocence"". Now I can't talk to Matt because I've resolved the situation with Seth and Matt simply says variations of "I can't thank you enough".

In Olympus (sorry, I don't know how to use the "spoiler" format...) Moreau wants a power cell for his cloning machine from Engineering. Problem? EVERYONE in Engineering is dead (I let Lucy go on a rampage before killing "her") and Gray keeps repeating the dialogue of "I don't know what you did but this Kelly isn't bothering me anymore". When I edited one into my inventory, my character mentioned something about Gray wanting a clone of someone... so I loaded an older save because I was afraid I'd botch something. The hell am I supposed to do?
About the last one - turn on the lights on the floor with the terminal on the balcony, then use a computer in the room full of computers, to reset the Zochkis' card. You need the closest to Zochkis' room.

I'm moving now, so will answer a little later, until someone does it before me.

Why I can't find any keycards there...

No keycards there.
You can get Herald's elevator keycard in Military HQ (location given by Doug in Rainbow).
Main elevator pass can be given by Jock if you bully him twice dressed as a scout (he probably also drops it if you kill him).

And I can't find #2 biolab,I can't see any sign like this...

You need to get the quest to get stem cells. Once you get the quest, location appears south-east from Livos.

You can get 2 parts at Jackal warehouse (can't remember which one is where). One is inside one of the containers, second can be bought from Kyle when you show him the part you found.

Matt isn't the thief. Ask Skeet if he has any idea who might be the thief. Wait until around midnight and head to warehouse (same building as doctor's office). Sometimes thief doesn't spawn so enter another area and return. Kill the thief and return to mayor.

OK... I'm stuck.

However.

The third part of Jackal's revolver in Loudmouth's room. Look around

Here's another request about the use of the poison finger.

Where is Juan's part, or failing that, the 'comic' he asks for?

I killed the dude for the Bible. Any use for it?

Last edited:
Thanks!

Let's see: you are supposed to give the ant bellies to the apothecary, as Mate said. Try talking to him.
About the Brick -
you can beat him to the point of him giving up, or you can offer him the replacement. The Hog has a couple of girls you can try to talk into this.

The elevator card is not the only way to get into Olympus. There's certain someone at the Rainbow worth cosplaying. Look into his pockets.

OK thanks. Seems I'm just a bit rusty.
Can't pass the checks to talk the girls into it though. Maybe after I level speech

Thanks!

No keycards there.
You can get Herald's elevator keycard in Military HQ (location given by Doug in Rainbow).
Main elevator pass can be given by Jock if you bully him twice dressed as a scout (he probably also drops it if you kill him).

You need to get the quest to get stem cells. Once you get the quest, location appears south-east from Livos.

You can get 2 parts at Jackal warehouse (can't remember which one is where). One is inside one of the containers, second can be bought from Kyle when you show him the part you found.

Matt isn't the thief. Ask Skeet if he has any idea who might be the thief. Wait until around midnight and head to warehouse (same building as doctor's office). Sometimes thief doesn't spawn so enter another area and return. Kill the thief and return to mayor.

Oh,I just find it in the Olympus
I see,thanks.

Is the Luminere fight giving anyone else trouble? Lvl 14, Defender armor, with the energy rifle and and energy weapons levelled to 130, chem'ed up and I'm still getting cut to pieces. I've tried with environmental armor but they are still aggro as soon as I enter the map.

Also, what are the 'romantic collection' and 'voice modulator' for?

Last edited:
Is the Luminere fight giving anyone else trouble? Lvl 14, Defender armor, with the energy rifle and and energy weapons levelled to 130, chem'ed up and I'm still getting cut to pieces. I've tried with environmental armor but they are still aggro as soon as I enter the map.

Also, what are the 'romantic collection' and 'voice modulator' for?

Romantic collection is for a certain quest regarding love triangle. Voice modulator is for cosplaying Gregorius.

Oh my, finished this mod a few days ago but just discovered this thread.
Haven't figured out how to enter Livos and who can replace the poor guy in the Warehouse at the Sunset Jackals.

Amazing work on the translation by the way!

Oh my, finished this mod a few days ago but just discovered this thread.
Haven't figured out how to enter Livos and who can replace the poor guy in the Warehouse at the Sunset Jackals.

Amazing work on the translation by the way!

You need a VERY high (over 70%) Speech to get into Livos, otherwise the option to pay off Edward doesn't even show up. Also, Carl the repair guy.

You need a VERY high (over 70%) Speech to get into Livos, otherwise the option to pay off Edward doesn't even show up.

You can also convince the water trader that you can fix their filter. You can only learn about their problem while investigating for Sam.

Back