People That Play Fallout 76 Why do you still play it?

I love the idea of the expansiveness of Appalachia. It sounds great that they keep adding more detail. It's all well and good for those who want online play. I greatly prefer single player, or co-op with actual friends (if I had any left). I have no desire to have my butt kicked in an online game by a 9 year old Korean girl. :razz:

The game is mostly coop any PvP is neigh opt-in or done via handshake (they harm you and you harm them back and then damage is allowed to be done normally instead of like sub10% values).

I’m not recommending it but playing it with some IRL friends has been fun though we just got Minecraft which fills the fun without stress category but lacking many annoyances. It’s not a competitive game really nor is it really something to care about as if it were a Fallout game. It’s pretty much just a Fallout 4 but online theme park. It could be any other intellectual property and we wouldn’t even have one thread dedicated to it. Imagine like an online survival game, take out open PvP, and give it Fallout skins.

You are nowhere close to getting that Explore Appalachia for 7600 hours challenge.

The highest I’ve heard of was like 3000 something, so not sure anyone is... it will be sweet when I finally unlock that 70 cents worth of atoms.

Back