Philosophy Thread

Then people would need to be useful when most people aren't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong, I got a Master's Degree in it.

I just don't discuss work on forums so never contributed to this thread.
I'm sure people would be interested in hearing your adventures in burger-flipping.

I'm sure people would be interested in hearing your adventures in burger-flipping.

Black people seem to like Mayonnaise on their hamburgers so much it's funny. They really don't like pickles. On average.

This guy wishes he was Dave Chappelle. "Sginifier" Another closet nazi. A black one. Thanks for defining all of the terms for us.

Last edited:
He pointed out Dave lives very far from other black people like that does not reinforce the point that popular black speakers have been saying for years about the gang culture leading to black people killing black people over bullshit politics.

New York Daily News

Parents of suspected Michigan school shooter disappear after being charged with manslaughter
Joseph Wilkinson - 59m ago
React|
I guess it's time for me to go ahead and take a crack at this besides Crni or some other European or far leftist bringing it up or something similar first.

I don't have anything against them for being concerned, those people with anti-gun politics.

However, I believe this story is a microcosom of the most important thing going on in life, in humanity, in the universe right here, right now.

It would be very hard not to kill myself if I were either of his parents, and when you look at kids like this you don't really wonder what's wrong. YOU ALREADY KNOW WHATS WRONG, and you see a kid with obvious problems in the middle of what you and I go through every day and are even at all lucky to get out of it because we had the common sense, or mental faculty to be aware of it.

So, here we are again it's quite typical of this society and place. I am done looking at it and talking about it.

I hate really any excuse for anything, really. "it was videogames, it was parents, it was the gun, it was medication, it was mental illness, ect ect ect.

However I'm coming to find much easier to deal with is that sometimes I guess.

Things are just sad and maybe the things we do actually make it worse.

Why are you posting this here you putz? This is not the joker larp thread.

If you shoot up a school you’re a loser and everyday life just teased it out of you. Nothing profound going on. Why did little Timmy shoot his classmates? Because he was a little bitch that didn’t hit back.

Because that’s how 99% of them are. Only exceptions are the retards which might be more apt for this one. Go look at a list of school shooters and see what their motives were or what kind of people they are or what you can piece together. From Columbine to VT and back to Colorado again they are either bullied cowards or retarded. They deserve everything they get after these shootings. Fuck em.

THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY ARE.

SOME PEOPLE ARE EVIL AND SOME ARE GOOD.

Well Morgan, you're alot more evil than me. So I guess maybe richwizard should go shoot you.

I mean you deny what is reported about these people? They are that way because that’s the kind of people they are as evidenced by their actions and what reported motives are.

Schizo post all you want about how I am evil if you like.

In one message you talk about how you’re sick of society and people and how they are beneath your expectations and then you post about how you know what some school shooter twat was going through. It was society!

Actually, Im quite proud of the resistance that has happened with society among ordinary people.

However lets talk about YOUR society. The liberalized media left, and the automated fundamentalist facebook right.

That's the society that I will destroy. Maybe. Might be fun.

Don’t care.
I know you don't care about anything except yourself. Ever wonder why I am such a weirdo? Ever since I started posting here again I wanted to find out what type of person is here what type of people im dealing with again, if anything's changed and I can tell for a fact that you're not really a person that is useful to me or pretty much anybody here. Really.... Annnd you don't really contribute very much of anything to the discussion about either video games, philosophy, politics, or people's personal issues. most of it involves s*** posting that is so one-dimensional and so childlike that it's kind of apparent that perhaps you also suffer from a mental disorder

Last edited:
I can tell for a fact that you're not really a person that is useful to me or pretty much anybody here. Really.... Annnd you don't really contribute very much of anything to the discussion about either video games, philosophy, politics, or people's personal issues. most of it involves s*** posting that is so one-dimensional and so childlike that it's kind of apparent that perhaps you also suffer from a mental disorder
You literally just post random shit behind people like every three minutes regardless of the thread. Even had an account banned for just random garbage dumps. I feel like you’re trolling right now.

Also no one is here to be your therapist you pseudo intellectual crybaby.

You say it’s society at fault that you’re a loser while judging others harshly because they don’t know some random shit about magick or whatever crap you allude to that you know nothing about either. Then you come in a dead philosophy thread and shitpost about your understanding and sympathies for a 15 school shooter. Because you are a loser. lol

Also, made you post.

You literally just post random shit behind people like every three minutes regardless of the thread. Even had an account banned for just random garbage dumps. I feel like you’re trolling right now.

Also no one is here to be your therapist you pseudo intellectual crybaby.

You say it’s society at fault that you’re a loser while judging others harshly because they don’t know some random shit about magick or whatever crap you allude to that you know nothing about either. Then you come in a dead philosophy thread and shitpost about your understanding and sympathies for a 15 school shooter. Because you are a loser. lol

Also, made you post.

TLDR

I don't think neither of you comprehend what people go through. Ofcourse being a victim doesn't appropriate victimization of others. But imagine what it feels like being completely powerless and telling yourself everyday that you're worthless. Imagine your life is so miserable not having anything nor anyone to live for. Topple that with being completely ostracized from anything that resemble a social life. @Morgan_ they weren't retarded or stupid they were socially awkward from being excluded for so long. I will never sympathise with murderers no matter the reason. But there is way more variables than "tHeY dUmB aNd rEtaRdEd".

I don't think neither of you comprehend what people go through. Ofcourse being a victim doesn't appropriate victimization of others. But imagine what it feels like being completely powerless and telling yourself everyday that you're worthless. Imagine your life is so miserable not having anything nor anyone to live for. Topple that with being completely ostracized from anything that resemble a social life. @Morgan_ they weren't retarded or stupid they were socially awkward from being excluded for so long. I will never sympathise with murderers no matter the reason. But there is way more variables than "tHeY dUmB aNd rEtaRdEd".

Many of the people that post here a lot are chronically depressed so you aren't telling anyone anything they don't already know. Everyone knows why people do these things but it is easy to just call them retards because feeling empathy for psycho murderers is retarded while people are starving on the streets.

Something not based on western existentialism since it is also retarded.

Back