Possible to bring back skills and traits?

If you'd like I can try and ask my friends that actually make mods for Fallout 4 though.
I don't know who your friends are, don't mind to name them? Or it's smarter to just ask at TTW forum instead?

I don't know who your friends are, don't mind to name them? Or it's smarter to just ask at TTW forum instead?
I asked in the TTW forum because of time zones I rarely get to talk to them during the day (day in here).
The answer I got was:
You can modify the number of ranks which each perk has, as well as to include those other conditions for taking them. I don't know anything about the dialog system or how it works.

What is meant by '...block SPECIAL points to be available to level?' Like you can only allocate SPECIAL at a certain level? I think that should be possible as well, unless the player's primary stats are treated differently from the other perks on the perk chart. I can't say for sure.
At the moment only one reply, I will probably get more while I am asleep (because again time zones). So with luck tomorrow I will have more info, hopefully.
And yes, most or pretty much all of my friends who make FO4 mods are part of the TTW team.

It should be possible. In the next installment anyway. Nothings gonna make this installment worth playing.

Is it possible to put the good stuff of Fallout 4(Weapon Modding and Power Armor) into New Vegas?

Traits were already brought back via mods, so no biggie on that part. Reintroducing skills however would be tricky. I think that it is possible by disabling perk poster and replacing it with prompting windows. Basically it would look like leveling in Enderal vs Leveling in Skyrim.

Honestly, the only thing I want from Fallout 4 is the gunplay.

That and having the game be set in New England.

We can do it in some other engine, maybe the Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord engine (To recreate Fallout 1 and 2 style overmaps)? We can even just make up a brand new story.

Hopefully Bannerlord would be as moddable as Warband or Vanilla M&B. It can surely be done if so.

It actually looks like it!

There is a mod that attempts to port New Vegas into Fallout 4. In the video below @0:52 skills are shown. That is pretty good news!

e: the creator confirms, traits, skills and perks are in

Last edited:
Back