Post The Funniest Video You Can Think Of

Why am I not surprised Mutie loves Jim Jefferies? Lmao. I love him too, there’s nothing wrong with it, it just figured you’d like the gun control guy.

As for mine, not sure it’s funny per se, but it’s so fucking stupid that I can’t help but love it

Animated_Encounter7.gif

Headslap.gif

Speaking of agony[booth]... This right here, is why WWF wrestling is unsafe for modern teens to watch:

Last edited:
I have read somewhere, yeah the internet of all things! That most of the car scene was completely unscripted and the actor Mike Star was actually really annoyed by Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels. Now that I am looking at the cast again, Jeff Daniels was also in The Newsroom. Huh, I never realized that, pretty good diversity in acting I have to say. But many also don't know that Carrey had a few more serious roles in his career as well.

Reality is not as cool.

The most realistic game in this aspect was the first Operation Flashpoint, where you had to drive a truck, or drive the sarge around, or just sitting on a truck being taken somewhere, and then combat was trying not to get separated from your unit while they were shooting at your general direction from somewhere, and you shot back at the general direction you thought the enemy was not knowing if you hit anything.

Back