Pumpkin Carving Contest-deadline 5th of Nov

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
That's a good suggestion. But I love melons... I couldn't resist eating them instead. :aiee:

You and your fucking excuses Risewild. :liar::roll::-P
They're not excuses. They are all true. :lmao:

Also, I already don't have time for other stuff. I'm busy with personal stuff, household stuff, that jRPG I tinker around with and have to keep working on a mod for a contest that ends at the end of the month because I really want to win the prize on that. :postviper:

Niggas do not have 15 minutes to stab a fucking random produce. *quits*

Niggas do not have 15 minutes to stab a fucking random produce. *quits*
Also, Halloween isn't really celebrated much around this area. So there's no point in carving anything. And it's been raining for almost 2 weeks now, so I can't rest when I sleep, so I'm extremely cranky and exhausted. I've also been physically sick for a week or so. Not to mention...
[...]
Blah blah blah blah...
[...]
Yadda yadda yadda yadda...
[...]
Ramble ramble ramble ramble...
[...]
Redacted redacted redacted redacted...
[...]
So yeah.

Ok post more pumpkins or get the fuck outtttttaaaaaa here and go to bed.

I will photograph a plastic one from the cheap shop and pass it off as hand carved with sharpened butter knives

The rules are you must post your pumpkin carving on Halloween. It must be carved by you or someone you know. The prize is well...I will figure that out.

We are very, very poor in Britain. We have to hollow out a Swede. Not a Swedish person, a root crop Scottish people call a neap.

They mash them up with ' Tatties'. The civilised parts of Britain eat them mashed with carrots.

Imported pumpkins often contain Colorado beatles that keep people awake singing all fucking day and night, Oooooooooooo

They were, Brits only managed to carve some after beating back some damn Corsican general and exiled him into an island.

Source: EU4 player

Do they have pumpkins in Indonesia?

unknown.png

Anything will work though. Just want some people to try to do this. It take thirty minutes tops.

I will acquire a pumpkin or two tomorrow. Kind of want to do a more traditional jack-o-lantern and then a more ambitious one.

I will acquire a pumpkin or two tomorrow. Kind of want to do a more traditional jack-o-lantern and then a more ambitious one.
Two pumpkins acquired. Will carve them this weekend.

Who is participating?

Amending deadline to 5th for full Samhain effect and so maybe one or two people might do this. Fags.

Back