Say something positive about the USA

Texas would try to take you with it. They’ll go on a conquest for Oklahoma and New Mexico.

Speaking New Mexico, I noticed their new license plates say “New Mexico, USA” instead of just “New Mexico.” I guess people don’t know it’s part of the states?

I hope Mexico invades while the new civil wars rage. The people of New Mexico and AZ will welcome them with open arms xxx

Hell no! Oklahoma is coming up with it's own catchy slogan!

Still thinking about that one.

Maybe something like "Come mess with Oklahoma and give us your tax dollars."

Needs some work.

I hope Mexico invades while the new civil wars rage. The people of New Mexico and AZ will welcome them with open arms xxx

I know a couple guys from New Mexico. At least one of them is a HUGE FAGGOT that I wish I could give a BIG FAT KISS on the lips.

Texas can cut itself from the US any time we want! We have our own independent power grid! It's on the verge of collapse, BUT WE HAVE OUR OWN GRID!!!

Every single time my Steam drops it is the fault of Dallas and all you lousy Texans. Your state is too big and needs to be cut in half and given to Oklahoma so we handle it better and we need the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that there is a provision in the Texas constitution to divide into 5 smaller states. Never going to happen, tho.

The shape of Texas is pretty iconic. I can’t imagine it being broken up.

Oklahoma’s motto is Labor Omnia Vincit? Work conquers all. Arbeit macht frei.

New Jersey’s state motto is “Liberty and Prosperity,” two things you can forget about if you live there.

Kind of like how the Massachusetts motto translates to “under the sword we seek peace, but only peace under liberty” when the state seems to singularly dislike liberty.

Meanwhile you have Rhode Island which has the unofficial motto of “it’s not illegal if you don’t get caught”.

God bless the smallest state in the Union, it’s a fuckin 24/7 party

Oklahoma’s motto is Labor Omnia Vincit? Work conquers all. Arbeit macht frei.

Ich ach vantezmarchen panzerfaust germelucken assenflicken.
download (3).jpg

I think the USA is really good at keeping the people entertained with stuff that will placate them while they slowly die.

I think it is policy both in the states and Hinglund. You have Disneyland's we have Alton Towers ! What more do we need ?

The USA is so great it inspired the best JRPG on the SNES. I will not name it - it does not need to be named. It does not go by Chrono Trigger or FF6 tho.

WOW WOW WTF . It doesn't look like many people have covered it on Youtube. I will download twitch or some fucking thing. Bandicam I've got Bandicam licence now. I am off. I will be famous. New kid onda block does Chrono Thank's thank's fame at last.

Back