Subm. Dragon Age: Origins

The voice is far too cordial for a Qunari, especially if you build a Saarebas who spent his entire life in chains.

I haven't actually looked into the lore of the Qunari, the only ones I know much about are the Iron Bull and Sten. I'll just take your word on that.

They actually have very interesting Lore, It's a shame they will most likely be the generic invader in the next Dragon Age. http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Saarebas

Yeah I'm still quite upset by the whole Trespasser DLC. I thought it would be an actually long and decent ending for the game. But no. Sure you get to wrap up stuff with your companions but I mean, the rest of it is literally just slogging through hordes of Qunari to confront the big bad and his/her pet dragon. Not to mention that whole pile of bullshit involving
Solas being Fen'Herel and we come to find out this pompous little egghead is apparently the one who made the Fade and basically says the elven gods were just mages, which just completely throws that mystery out. And now we have people debating whether Solas is the Maker or not, which I just find absurd

It was just a complete slog. A pretty slog, but a fucking slog nonetheless. It should've been added to the base game as a patch, not charged 15 dollars for. It's basically the same as what they did with Mass Effect 3 by making that free DLC ending, but instead they charged money for it this time.

Yeah I'm still quite upset by the whole Trespasser DLC. I thought it would be an actually long and decent ending for the game. But no. Sure you get to wrap up stuff with your companions but I mean, the rest of it is literally just slogging through hordes of Qunari to confront the big bad and his/her pet dragon. Not to mention that whole pile of bullshit involving
Solas being Fen'Herel and we come to find out this pompous little egghead is apparently the one who made the Fade and basically says the elven gods were just mages, which just completely throws that mystery out. And now we have people debating whether Solas is the Maker or not, which I just find absurd

It was just a complete slog. A pretty slog, but a fucking slog nonetheless. It should've been added to the base game as a patch, not charged 15 dollars for. It's basically the same as what they did with Mass Effect 3 by making that free DLC ending, but instead they charged money for it this time.
The highlight of my game was punching Solas in the face, and not being able to boot him really pissed me off. I didn't bother with the DLC, I couldn't even get through a second character tbh. I just know from how the Qunari have been handled through out the series instead of getting a game set in their lands it will most likely be more human areas(Tevinter Imperium) with the Qunari invading because the Qun demands it.

Don't get me wrong DAI looks good and Bioware can always write characters well, but you can't have this much empty space with nothing but a few generic enemies and a dragon.
Name fucking ONE well written character in DA2 or Inquisition.

I loved Dragon Age: Origins.

I really loved what they did with Dragon Age 2.

I like Inquisition less and less the and wish I'd given it a much lower score as it removed everything I loved about the previous two games.

I'm not partial to the rest of the discussion as I haven't read any of it, but sorry Dragula, you're wrong about this.

Coming from a European country where average monthly wage is barely 400 euros, spending 50 euros on a game can be a big deal for some people. And there are many European countries where the average wage is similar, so yeah, 70 bucks can be enormous for people even outside of Africa.

That being said, DA:O and ME games have been on sale many times for really low amounts of money. ME3 still isn't worth a dime tho. And yeah, even in shitholes like this there are people who spend ridiculous amounts of money for a night out.
I'm just gonna necro this because Atomkilla is so fucking wrong. Having been to the Balkans, people easily burn 100€ on a night out. No matter what your monthly wage is.

Back