Subm. Wasteland 2

Wasteland 2 was honestly one of my favorite CRPGs from the 2010s. It's not as good as the original in my opinion, but I do think it's both a worthy successor and also as a sort of Fallout 3 that we deserved. It definitely had it's issue (I also disliked the camera) and I kind of wanted more stuff outside of the main questline, but I had a very fun time with it, and was one of the few games I had marathon sessions of playing to finish it.

Wasteland 2 was honestly one of my favorite CRPGs from the 2010s. It's not as good as the original in my opinion, but I do think it's both a worthy successor and also as a sort of Fallout 3 that we deserved. It definitely had it's issue (I also disliked the camera) and I kind of wanted more stuff outside of the main questline, but I had a very fun time with it, and was one of the few games I had marathon sessions of playing to finish it.
Yeah I liked Wasteland 2 played it, then replayed when I got the directors cut for free. Wasteland 3 was simplified but I enjoyed that although I found it a lot easier than 2.

Back