The Fall English language mod

This is not a problem for me. I'm also like to play olds and "shitty" games. :monocle:

I finally found the translation mod, it seems to work fine.

Now, I just need french, or eventually english translated, cutscenes... I found something interesting here (.ubn unpacker), but it's beyond my skills.

Last edited:
Hi SenorGast, one is the mod linked and listed for this thread, which no longer seemed to work. At least the link no longer worked for me, when I tested it. So I thought I would help and and post the copy I had. The second mod, can't recall atm and don't see any paper work. Sorry just disregard it, but it looks like it modifies the UI and I see textures. So maybe an Unofficial Patch?

Good luck

I greatly apologize for ressurecting this topic but does anyone still have the english translation patch? Not a single link works in this topic and after I went to great lenghts of obtaining the game, I'd really love to enjoy it in a language I might understand.

Thank you!

I greatly apologize for ressurecting this topic but does anyone still have the english translation patch? Not a single link works in this topic and after I went to great lenghts of obtaining the game, I'd really love to enjoy it in a language I might understand.

Thank you!
Should still be in the archive: http://archive.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php?action=file&file_id=861
(if you get redirected back to www.nma, just exchange it with archive.nma and it should work)

Apologies for this massive necro-bump... does anyone know of an active source for this language mod? I just downloaded the game from gamersgate to find out it's in German. This is the only link I've found online mentioning this patch existing. I found the archive.org archived page that allows me to click download but it tells me to "slow down" and wait 53 seconds before my next download. It never starts.

EDIT: I already had it squirreled away... here's a current link: sendspace.com/file/bvfv9q

Last edited:
That's a blast from the past. I was still young and beautiful back then.

Now I'm only young.

Hi guys, sorry for the re-bumping of the bumping. I already have the game (in its Reloaded version) and also the file for the translation, but I don't understand how to "Install" the translation. Can you help me?

Back