The Ideal Woman

Freckles, Irish, with a 12 year old boy body.

OR Mexican/Black with freckles and a fat ass.

ACTUALLY! anyone that will fuck me.

d2354f91dfebb7ce069abb4257d7178e--irish-girls-paranormal-romance.jpg

My ideal woman was momma not even the mother of my children came close. Momma had auburn hair that blew in the wind like the tail of a thoroughbred racehorse. She smelt of rose petals, sometimes chip fat as momma worked hard for us at the Fish and Chip shop.
I was breast fed until I was 16 and momma said it must stop. I cried and cried.

When I chewed on my wife's titties I always thought of momma. The psychiatrist said I had octopus complex or something like that.
He referred me for aversion therapy where I had to take old photographs of momma when she was most beautiful and sit naked.

If I rose to the occasion they would beat my penis with a stick, sometimes it took maybe 10 or 15 minutes to kill the passion but after
7 or 8 sessions it worked, I had no more horny feelings for momma. It's so sad I cannot see. I will have to finish as my shirt is sopping wet.

You post similar to a guy that was banned right before you started posting. Bad luck.

I had spotted that name but ffs if as verevoof and others reckon if I was that Dopa person role playing a Brit e would be doing a brilliant job lol.
I don't give 2 fux really it's just a bit tedious and silly

It doesn't even matter if you are him since you act like him so you are now The Dopamine Cleric.

Back