The Ideal Woman

R2c8378867ba1b70a5b2b12f5d10d497b

For me, the ideal woman is a nerd, an animal lover, and has similar interests and values to my own.

I'm not a big dater, though. I have a pet parrot that demands attention. If a girl likes birds, I'll give her the time of day. And as for marriage, it'd take a VERY special kind of woman to get me to walk down that aisle.

For me, the ideal woman is a nerd, an animal lover, and has similar interests and values to my own.

I'm not a big dater, though. I have a pet parrot that demands attention. If a girl likes birds, I'll give her the time of day. And as for marriage, it'd take a VERY special kind of woman to get me to walk down that aisle.

"Women stand aside, it'll take a girl more important than my parrot to cage this tiger" is a stance on life that is completely new to me but honestly I respect it.

King shit

"Women stand aside, it'll take a girl more important than my parrot to cage this tiger" is a stance on life that is completely new to me but honestly I respect it.

King shit

I didn't say "more important". Just that my ideal woman should love birds. I wouldn't trade my feather-baby for the world. But it will take the right woman to cage this she-tiger.

sundresses, violent video games.
Same. Sundress, pullover, vans, and done.
Pale complexion, shoulder length brown hair, must have an interest in history. Interest in Star Trek would be nice but unrealistic, as I can't even find men who like Star Trek.
Too much time in the sun to be pale and history only in certain periods and for short bursts. I grew up watching prerecorded vhs tapes of TNG with the early 2000's ads in them. Generations is the best Start Trek movie.

All of the TNG movies are dogshit. I unironically prefer star trek beyond to every one of them.

Beyond is literally the only piece of Star Trek media I've seen.

I enjoyed it despite not remembering a single thing about it other than Beastie Boys

The TNG movies are dogshit, though.
My ideal woman appreciates what proper Star Trek is, Babylon 5, and does not fuck dogs. That's not too much to ask for, innit.

Hmm, is it cheating if I say someone similar to my current girlfriend?
  • More of a traditional gal.
  • Faithful Catholic.
  • Wants a family.
  • Affectionate.
  • Is cool with my musical tastes and humour.
  • Good looking, a little more bottom-heavy (ass>tits, fight me).
  • Simple girl who likes the occasional luxury but appreciates the simple life. For example, she appreciates a walk in the park just as much as a night out in Yaletown (the fancy restaurant neighborhood of downtown Vancouver).
  • Interested in learning and trying new things. The most recent example was a couple days ago when she asked about Fallout and I told her about the various Vault-Tec experiments, and she was quite interested in the stories.
  • Doesn't think I'm lesser for some of my hobbies (video games, cars, smoking cigars, history, etc.)
  • Very good at communication (a must as my last relationship disintegrated over something that, after further analysis, was a relatively small thing that coulda been solved over a talk).
  • Sexy accent (she's a Slav).
Of course, there are some things that aren't ideal with her I guess (or me for that matter), but we've talked about them and resolved to work on the things we struggle with. Truthfully, I'm not sure how much more perfect I can get with an imperfect human, so safe to say I'm really satisfied with her.

Back